Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

I see Smerconish and Elie Honig are on CNN putting that idea out there that will not be a trial in the documents case before the election and that this is normal. I give mainstream media what, 3 months before they all take the stance that a trial interferes too much with the election. At about 2:10 he asks him if Trump was just an average Joe if this case would go to trial before 2024 and he says no. Honig also making sure to poop this into the pool a lot:

“The DOJ is in a bind,” says CNN Senior Legal Analyst Elie Honig. “DOJ could never do anything that is intended to, or appears to be intended to, influence an election. They are in a difficult spot now because unavoidably Donald Trump is very likely to be a part of the election.”

2 Likes

Bullshit. He’ll be brought to trial AND convicted well before the 2024 election. DoJ isn’t interfering in the election, he’s only running to interfere with his prosecution and any idiot can see that

2 Likes

I thought Meg came out as a moderate centrist?

In conservative circles the moderate centrists are full blown fascists.

2 Likes

Lol what a cuck

1 Like

All these shameless gutless fucks keep hedging their bets with Trump at every turn, constantly trying to figure out which way the wind is blowing. The only fascist with an actual fucking spine so far has been Chris Christie, and at this rate he probably endorses Trump and ends up back in the debate prep room. Desperation to stay relevant is apparently a helluva drug.

2 Likes

There’s a universe where Chris Christie is actually a good political leader, but unfortunately ours is not that one.

Israeli clay lamps, intended for a brief exhibition in Washington D.C. in 2019, got stranded in the U.S. due to the pandemic. Recently, they were found at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida

1 Like

7 Likes

6 Likes

:leolol:

“which almost always means an Arrest and Indictment”

Lol. He’s figured out that much.

“It is a very sad and dark period for our Nation.”

Statement reads like a Star Wars opening crawl.

3 Likes

He’ll get a couple points on his record and his insurance rates will go up. Nothing else will happen.

11 Likes

It was SUNDAY NIGHT!

4 Likes

:vince:

He sounds perturbed.

7 Likes