Donald J Trump: Rip Van Winkle edition

addtext_com_MTcyMjUzMTQwOTQ

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1747776970199363917?t=8_dnylnFuTOGdTL2uZRY8g&s=19

Syphillus speculation.

3 Likes

He was probably just Ronning a jar of strawberry jelly

6 Likes

In before claim of stigmata

12 Likes

https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1747775362203844610?t=5t73omGzgMRd86RGmiBC3g&s=19

So is this consistent with Trump’s supposed cognitive decline? Swiss cheese brain or whatever?

Maybe he was just frying up some eggs and grabbed a hot pan handle or something.

8 Likes

That’s red sharpie marks from all the markers he’s huffing. Or genital herpies that has spread from wanking

2 Likes

i wish he would grow horns on his head and have his skin turn bright red and start carrying a pitchfork wherever he goes. let’s at least have fun watching every christian vote for him

5 Likes

Blisters from furiously masturbating. Positioned perfectly with how he would grip his mushroom pud with his index finger and thumb.

4 Likes

What a terrible image you have put in my head just before I go to sleep.

11 Likes

n2P7dc

6 Likes

Shame on you guys for making fun of the war injuries he sustained during his own personal Vietnam.

12 Likes

According to AP, Trump snuck in a little extra sass at the end of his exchange with Kaplan.

You just can’t control yourself in these circumstances, apparently,” Kaplan responded.

You can’t either,” Trump muttered.

1 Like

PqWloU

1 Like

If a potus didnt have total immunity for all crimes, he or she might develop a nervous tic and start tearing off pieces of his own skin from his hand, uh, potentially

7 Likes

That’s not a president. That’s a king.

he scared

Does it not even dawn on any of his dimwitted cult that not a single president has ever been indicted until him?

3 Likes

or that “total presidential immunity” is the exact opposite of what they were all screaming about for the last 30 years lol does kavanaugh believe in total presidential immunity in perpetuity? i’m pretty sure the reason he’s a supreme is because he advocated hard for the exact opposite