DnD Interest Thread

I’ll bow out if you have too many but might still like to rail if you decide to stream the games

Yea I’ll stream but only if everyone in the group is ok with that.

I’m aiming for a weekday of next week - ~5pm west coast time, that way it’s not too late for you east coasters and I get off work at 5 so it’s not too early for me. I’d say monday or wednesday but not sure of everyones availability. But if you have different availability join the discord and let us know. We still need a few more in here.

1 Like

Should have enough to play but still room for a couple more. Finalizing which game and night we play now. Looking forward to this and hope we all have fun!

Please vote on the pinned message in the discord if you haven’t already

1 Like

If you’re in - we’re looking at starting 6pm pacific time next friday if that works for everyone. We could start tonight with character creation, if anyone is interested.

Character creation rules are up but still WIP. Setting is Forgotten Realms Underdark. More to come. Let me know on Discord whatever questions there are. Let me know if you want to play something that is listed as banned content, I’m open somewhat.

Some of the races I don’t really like how they are like a Centaur should be able to run approximately the speed of a horse, but I don’t have time to pick through every single race. Any race common to the underdark like Drow, Deep Gnome and Gray Dwarf is available without approval. Uncommon and rare races are welcome, but if everyone wants to play Githyanki we will have to do some random selection to figure out who can play the ‘off races’.

No variant human, everyone start lvl 3 with 1 bonus feat.

Not interested in playing, but thought you folks might find this interesting. It’s part of the cache of childhood junk I got from my mother’s attic a month ago.

First edition DM Guide and screens. I have a bunch of modules too.

6 Likes

I’m guessing that’s actually worth some money. Not a collectibles guy though.

Yeah, the guide’s worth about $100. Screens maybe $40ish? Modules sell for around $15-30 each.

I would have guessed higher.

That edition was in print for 10 years, and they sold a lot of them. They’re not very rare.

I’m in if there are still openings.

PMed you discord invite. We are pretty much full assuming everyone shows up but don’t see harm in one more.

If the screen is the original from ~1990 then I’m sure its worth a lot.

My screens are legit OG and they mock anything from ~1990!

Seriously tho, I’ve looked into the market value of all this stuff. If I can get $40 I’ll be happy.

1 Like

I suggest that you hold onto them. When my generation gets to be 60, they will be worth a fuck ton in mint condition like that. They are OG AD&D screens.

This instantly brought me back to this

2 Likes

I almost hosted one of these shows. Shop at home was based out of Nashville while I was living there. I went to school for broadcasting and they had a job opening on a knife selling show shortly after I graduated. I applied and auditioned but didnt get the part.

1 Like

Haha nice! I think I saw someone mention it in the comments on one of those vids without a response, but was Chris Farley dead by the time Don West came along? Seems like SNL could have gotten a season’s worth of sketches out of that franchise with Farley as West.

Could use some more for tomorrow night 6pm pacific. If you need link to discord lmk.

1 Like