DnD Interest Thread

@Regrets is probably going to be down to DM IIRC assuming nothing has changed on his end.

1 Like

I’m in. I could DM if noone else wants too.

I’m essentially only ever free 8-10:30pm mountain time, but I’m potentially up for this.

I work regular people hours central usa time. I’d suggest something that is a weeknight because people have IRL stuff to do on the weekends and that makes it where some people will have problems missing the game every week.

If I run the game my preference would be either the Underdark of Faerun or Dark Sun, or Vampire the Masquerade/Dark Ages if we don’t want to run DND.

That sounds great. The only night I cant do is tuesday because I have another dnd night, lol.

Discord is probably the best place to get things organized?

I’l make one

I’m possibly in. My friends played a lot but I only played once. I rolled too high on my character and they made me reroll shit stats. I said fuck that shit because of that one incident.

haha screw that. I don’t know the rules that well but in my current group where I am a rogue I rolled insane stats, 16’s and 17’s and my worst one was like a 13. I guess I made a small mistake when I did it too, and my DM was just like “nevermind, keep those”

1 Like

Yeah it turned me off big time. Like, we roll once for our stats? OK, I’m scared my guy will suck. Oh wait I rolled too good and need to redo it? Fuck you guys.

Interested, but any time US players would be able to do is most likely too late for me. Also I guess it would be too much of a time commitment anyway.

If the DM ever has plans to have the group meet a mysterious stranger NPC with a foreign accent, I might be interested in making a guest appearance.

2 Likes

Dark Sun and the Underdark are both awesome. If I was going to DM we’d basically be stuck with Shadowrun, and nobody wants to RP in a world that close to reality in 2020 lol.

Haha yeah, the only thing we are missing is elves in the current timeline

I’m in if we can work out time zones

I got busy, I’ll make a discord for this tonight. Seems like there’s way more interest than we need, so that’s great. I’m stoked.

1 Like
1 Like

Yooo bump, get in here guys so we can pick a night and campaign world. :slight_smile:

Doesn’t seem to still be valid, sorry I didn’t click it sooner…

Yea join the discord please. Sorry I missed some messages over the weekend. Been very busy and I get so many discord notifications I tend to just ignore them. But I think I tweaked my settings so I should get them