Did we just upgrade or something?

Or did zz Neutral just get upgraded? UI looks different, mostly for the better.

Suggested Topics looks different, too.

Yeah, we’re rolling out some theme changes.

Would like the option of turning this off if possible

3 Likes

This reminds me of when 22 integrated a “like” function and I absolutely despised it until trying it out on this forum and now I love it. So guys, what I’m saying is that you are at least two mass exoduses ahead of your time. Time to reel it back in.

Asking if a theme can look the way it did yesterday is not the same as changing the way members interact with each other.

I see what you mean if being more literal. To me, the experiences are very similar. I hope you get to turn your UI back to what you like.

This will be fine. It’ll give you a glance at threads you perhaps wouldn’t otherwise see with our ingrained navigational tendencies of the site :slight_smile:

Zz Alternate background. Thank you in advance for taking a look when you can

Both.

But the sidebars are worse than the bullets if I had to choose to get rid of only 1.

Is it possible to create an option in settings that allows the Categories to display first, as opposed to the latest stuff?

Excellent. Ty

I’ve put oreo’s hidable sidebar on that zz wide as well.

No, just bookmark the categories page.

Yes, see below.

Is it possible to have the mint on my pillow tomorrow facing east instead of north?

5 Likes
1 Like

I didn’t even know that feature existed.

He just added it. Or at least he should say he did.

1 Like

I like the colors, but will probably go back to categories as my default.

Thanks for continuing to test new stuff, you guys are great.

2 Likes

Something in the update has affected “ignore” settings. Now I see posts by people I have on ignore all the time. Please fix this or offer me a solution. The forum is literally unreadable if I can’t ignore these fools (kidding…mostly)

Understood, thank you.

Will any future update be able to ensure we do not see posts by people we put on ignore?