Democratic Primary Debates

Klob imploding

I wasn’t mad at Klobs until the Patriotism check.

Biden is it going to be harder to run against Trump if he’s acquitted by the senate?
Klob do you worry Trump will be emboldened by Senate acquittal?

So the media is going to be in the tank for trump when hes acquitted? this is what these questions are saying to me.

4 Likes

Klob quoting some REM deep cuts to get the gen X vote

1 Like

Damn, I love me some folksy Midwestern yarns from Klob.

1 Like

It’s kinda funny. Des Moines is basically an insurance company town, but the majority of the rank and file are dirtbag hipsters that are almost certainly Bernie curious at least. Interesting dynamic

1 Like

How in the fucking world is steyer better at talking about impeachment than the entire democratic party

13 Likes

How could you not be watching this.

Moderator: Bernie, what’s the first thing you would do to repair the damage after your policies destroy the universe?

4 Likes

Steyer >>>>Warren

4 Likes

Ya Steyer magically entering my top 2 this week is quite the surprise.

4 Likes

i decided to take a drink every time bernie gets an unfair question. plus i had other drinks as well

4 Likes

“Senator Sanders, you have flown on a plane before. Why are you burning koalas?”

2 Likes

Pete: “we can’t let it get any worse. I won’t tell you how or offer any solutions. But we need to make things better!”

Scortchnados in Oz

Torchnados?

No u didnt cuz ud b ded son

2 Likes

Yeah I’d be interested in another one of those primary polls for the forum

2 Likes

It’s no Bernie treatment, but the moderators seem kinda hostile to Pete.

May or may not be flu related, but my wife literally just started throwing up lol

2 Likes

Tornadoes made of fire is some dark magic elemental trans-substantiation shit. Need to hire a Witcher for that shit.

1 Like