Democratic Primaries 2020 - With a whimper

Whitesplain

goddamn you fucking suck so much

3 Likes

Should I clown on Anachronistic or do too many people have him on ignore for it to be appreciated?

I don’t have him on ignore because I don’t require assistive technology to ignore people, but I thought there was like a collective agreement to just hope he eventually goes away. Knock yourself out if you’re bored, though. :+1:

Lol I found myself Not Laughing and getting Actually Mad so I had to dial it back.

And I love how the people saying um actually black people are not a Borg hivemind or a pack of wild dogs are the whitesplaining Real Racists.

4 Likes

tenor (17)

If anything the Biden campaign has demonstrated that buzz words from 2016 like “digital buildout” and “ground game” and “campaign infrastructure” are pase and meaningless and unnecessary.

Nah but this was funny:

crickets.mp3

2 Likes

Stand down imo

3 Likes

If you’re still reading anachronistic posts he’s beating you. He’s the tar baby forum edition.

You can almost smell the desperation of these people’s hope that somehow they can say the n-word negative times rather than support or even believe in something that affects positive material change.

5 Likes

I’m sure I am going to get a bunch of dumb responses to this request but I’m hoping someone will provide a real one.

In the other thread we have endlessly debated if voting for Biden is the right thing.

Let’s assume it’s not. You are not voting for him. Ok.

My question is this, what is the reason to spread anti-Biden memes, complain about his campaign, point out his failings etc?

What is your goal?

To spread the word of how shit the Democrat Party is.

Shout out my boy nun.

2 Likes

Yo, you are the ones taking the position that everyone who doesn’t see the world through your lens is dumb. You’re making fun of yourselves.

Again, Bernie got crushed in SC, with Biden winning an overwhelming majority of support from black voters. Your response to this is, “black people don’t know what’s good for them.” Saying, well, everyone doesn’t know what’s good for them is a shade away from, lol “all lives matter.”

And again, even if you disagree with that analogy, we are back to “telling the overwhelming majority of the electorate that they are stupid and don’t know what’s good for them is not a good look.” It’s definitely not an effective campaign message, and it certainly doesn’t help build diverse coalitions that remain loyal and show up to vote for your guy, ie the type of coalition needed to win a national election, e.g. the type of coalition that turned out to vote for Biden in SC despite his lack of ground game. For as much as you like to point and laugh at the stupidity and cluelessness of others, you need to get some self awareness, you would think you’d have a bit more.

2 Likes

It doesn’t strike me as a consequential decision either way. This is a backwater message board with like 40 regs and maybe 2x frequent lurkers? I mean, I assume the implicit goal of someone who won’t vote Biden, but refrains from dunking on him, is to avoid boosting Trump by default. I don’t think anything much hinges on it.

What have I lied about?

This doesn’t answer the question, though.

2 Likes

Ding ding ding.

Oh, I figured “This is a message board” would do it — the goal, as ever, is postin’ and havin’ fun. Like literally everything else anyone has ever done or will ever do on a message board.

1 Like