Democratic Primaries 2020 - With a whimper

This really sucks. I feel partly responsible even though I voted for Bernie in the MO primary, I made calls for Yang before he dropped out. (Yang dropped out before MO)

How the fuck is Joe Biden the nominee. At the beginning none of us thought it was possible.

1 Like

9 Likes

All this time, people were complaining about how Iowa and New Hampshire have too much influence on the nomination. Now, it turns out maybe they are not as important as people think.

1 Like

Will take this with the parlay “Trump accepts and wins easily”, what’s the line?

Biden wins the “my failson is better than your failson” contest.

wellllll I guess on the bright side is if Biden loses that is the end of hopeless ancient centrists in this shitty party. Maybe? :thinking:

The species. We’re monkeys that evolved past the poop-throwing but still just shy of being intelligent. We’ll never get past the hurdle of our own stupidity.

2 Likes

Hell no. After two straight losses, they’ll be due!

5 Likes

Look fat, if you don’t like it vote for the other Biden

3 Likes

Martingale, baby!

4 Likes

Dems got the memory hole disease worse than the republican chuds do.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/LLW902/status/1247911143592661001?s=20
https://twitter.com/unstuckpolitics/status/1247951644651917319?s=20

5 Likes

Repubs forget facts that are inconvenient for advancing the republican agenda, while dems forget facts that are inconvenient for advancing the republican agenda.

Here’s to another 4 years of demE blaming everyone but themselves. Think they campaign this time or just go straight to blaming usurpers in the party, oh wait.

I do wonder if the report from a few days ago that Biden told Sanders he was working on VP/Cabinet picks was an invitation for Sanders to drop out in exchange for some input on those choices before they were set in stone.

I wonder how diehard Bernie supporters are going to take it if it is revealed that there was some sort of deal.

A deal to make Warren the VP.

1 Like

Bernie is a snake! You’re all stupid for falling for it!

2 Likes

Don’t forget about Kerry.

Definitely cooler that’s for sure.

Bernie supporters liked him because he had the best policies. They will tell him to fuck off and call him a lib if he endorses Biden or made some deal.

1 Like