Democratic Primaries 2020 - With a whimper

Its dishonest to say minority’s did not want Bernie. Even if you say only the voting ones, he was popular with some like latinos. Even with young black voters.

Chapo Reddit went private someone give me access

Unban Victor so we can get his reaction.

Dems still haven’t learned the cheat code…

1 Like

The office should be abolished.

2 Likes

Oh well at least now the media will start covering creepy uncle Joe’s wandering fingers

1 Like

https://twitter.com/davidaxelrod/status/1247924623561216001

these clowns really don’t get it

3 Likes

O/U on Unstuckers hospitalized with alcohol poisoning during Biden’s convention speech and/or the debates?

1 Like

I plan to watch zero of the convention unless Joe picks a progressive VP.

Definitely need to have drinking games for the debates if there actually are any.

2 Likes

Legit got a little emotional at work. Obviously Bernie was done after Super Tuesday but now it’s so final. 5 more years before there’s even a chance of anything getting better.

11 Likes

Funny that the guy running against Trump is going to end up being the one who will be trying to minimize the number, length and format of the debates.

Some proposed betting lines that should be set for any potential debate.

O/U # of times Biden says “man”

Biden to call Trump “Fat” or “Fats”

Biden challenges Trump to some form of physical contest

It’s pretty cool that my state didn’t even have its primary yet so I got zero say in who the nominee was.

At any rate, 100% gogogogoBiden now.

Will there even be a convention?

I’ll only watch if my daughter goes - but then hopefully I’ll be there too trying to stand in between her and the cops.

1 Like

RT /= Endorsement

https://twitter.com/PeasantMcRowdy/status/1247924957474152448?s=19

4 Likes

My Bernie/Public Enemy poster just arrived.

Fuck Joe Biden.

3 Likes

Nah the debates are gonna be juicy, Trump’s gonna humiliate him and it will be fun to watch. I’m not sure if Joe’s pupil-dilating drugs will save him this time.

Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden.

There is something seriously wrong here.

8 Likes

Is it the overwhelming excitement of two elite candidates?

3 Likes

Have fun watching/supporting whomever, I’m out… See y’all when AOC makes a run or another progressive appears…

:v:

FUCK JOE BIDEN

12 Likes