Democratic Primaries 2020 - Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

VictOar’s fine and his criticisms, though I only partially agree with them, have been expressed with admirable thoughtfulness and restraint.

Want to see what running wild looks like?

2 Likes

mic check sibilance

ALL POLITICS IS PERSONAL AND IF IT’S NOT THEN YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG GODDAMIT SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY WITH YOUR SHITTY TAKES YOU’RE NEVER HELPING

In a NH poll where 68% of the people polled were ages 50+, Bernie is in a statistical tie for first.

He is going to absolutely crush NH.

This was an interesting side point:

The Monmouth poll also asked New Hampshire voters who they would back if the nomination race came down to just a few candidates by the time of the state’s February 11th primary. No single candidate emerges as a presumptive front-runner in a scenario involving just the four candidates who lead in the poll right now. Biden’s vote share grows by 5 points to 24%, Buttigieg increases 3 points to 23%, Sanders increases 3 points to 21%, and Warren increases 3 points to 18%. Another 5% – half of whom are Gabbard supporters – say they will not vote for any of these candidates in a four-way race.

2 Likes

Bernie drops the mic https://imgur.com/gallery/ZgLj4P5

iowa poll tomorrow

projected still clusterfuck at the top

also lol yang didn’t even get close in NH, which is also independent voters and trolls.

Still a few things that can hurt bern’s chances. Klob momentum seems to have stopped and bernie isn’t getting any of those redistributed votes. Impeachment hearings right during IA/NH.

Warren doing everything on TV this week seems to have helped her regain a little bit too.

10 Likes

Rojas’ hiring prompted criticism among Biden supporters and some independent political analysts, who accused the Sanders campaign of promoting someone who has personally attacked a Democratic rival.

lol fuck off

4 Likes

you guys missed out–bernie hiring all the internet trolls

Fuck off

4 Likes

Steyer market to make the debate has flipped hard so I guess we got insiders saying he’s getting in to waste more of his money and everyone’s time.

Gotta say guys the closer we get the more heartbreaking this feels like it is going to be when Biden edges out Bernie in similar fashion to last cycle. Biden campaign has done a masterful job limiting Biden’s appearances and running out the clock. In his best years he wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed and now he is flat senile but just basically making the bare number of public appearances and riding Obama’s coattails is absolutely his best chance and what they have been doing. Most people won’t have been exposed to how bad he is by the time this thing is decided.

Big assist from the DNC by making every debate 10 people with half of them complete morons to help give Joe cover.

Also I live in a ST state and will be volunteering for Bernie as we get closer. Which one of the campaign activities i can sign up for is the most useful in your opinions?

Bernie needs to enlist Warren as his Biden attack dog in exchange for VP.

2 Likes

HERE COMES TOM STEYER

fox news 12% NV
15% SC

1 Like

Holy shit, it’s happening. Steyer/Bloomberg 2020

3 Likes

Link? How fucked up is it that I prefer this ticket to Biden?

So this begs the question. Who is more senile between Biden and Florida Man? I think it’s clearly Florida Man but assuming Biden is the nominee I bet the press will be asking lots of questions about his mental faculties and none about Florida Man.

chapo had bernies press secretary on the last episode, she said that they’d much rather have you so something remote (call/text) for the early states like IA and NH, than do something on the ground in ST states. Which definitely gave off hillary 2016 vibes, but I don’t really know anything

48% of steyer supporters vs 50% bernie won’t change their minds is unreal. This board is mostly bernie or torch the place down but tom steyer getting that?

Tom Steyer is sexy AF so I get it.

2 Likes