Democratic Primaries 2020 - Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

God, you are incredibly immature. I get next-day bitterness after Super Tuesday, but why is every single post from you still some angry ad hominem? You’re taking out your frustration with the outcome on people who agree with 99% of what you say.

no one i’m annoyed with here agrees with 99% of what i say, lol

the people i’m annoyed with are the ones that are fine with the way their particular candidate helped the establishment put a senile war criminal probable rapist that wants to keep our unique brand of anti-health care in place. these people nit picked bernie at every opportunity and have, to a person, fled this thread since super tuesday. they paid lip service to progressive ideals and now don’t care because it doesn’t materially affect them

“next day bitterness” this isn’t a fuckin game. i’m bitter because millions will lack insurance or go bankrupt because of it, i’m bitter because the families will still be in the cages, and because we will keep supporting coups in latin america and wars in the middle east that will kill civilians. that is what warren, yang, buttigieg, and the rest of them are endorsing right now.

3 Likes

If we have another thread, will it be subtitled “It’s Not Over Until Sarah Huckabee Sanders Sings”?

Don’t think Joe’s on level 1 here.

This thread’s broken because we crossed 10k but nobody noticed because when you cross 10k the post counts get all screwy. New thread: