Democratic Primaries 2020 - Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

@Coasterbrad

https://youtu.be/st_Kti5DDfg

For you’re dad?

1 Like

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Thanks Smacc, I’ll send that his way.

1 Like

Nah, it’s actually quite easy for the benefits to be funneled to the few capitalists, making everyone else worse off. The savings from trade are primarily the delta between the wages paid to American workers versus those paid to foreign workers. The capitalist pass along some of the savings to consumers in lower prices then keep the rest for themselves. The capitalists, with help of their bought and paid for politicians, sell the lie that these savings will be shared amongst the people but this is not true and was never their intent. In fact, they use their increased wealth from free trade to further buy off politicians, the media, etc. to further entrench their power and get other policies rigged in their favor.

The lie of free trade is bigger pie, and we will implement policy to policy to make sure the benefits of the bigger pie are spread out amongst the people. But the corporate tax rate in 1992 was 34% and today it is 21%, capital gains rate went from 29% to 20%?

How is the average person getting their fair share of the “bigger pie” again? Seems to me that from the perspective of the average person, what happened is that all that “surplus value” went to suppressing their wages and buying off their politicians to betray them.

Pay a little more attention in your economics class next time and learn to think fully and independently about the complete consequences of what you are being taught. Or you can just continue to be impressed by bigger pie slices.

8 Likes

Ahhhh I am following you now. Okay thank you.

See, we can end the divisiveness and reach across the aisle. Both warren and trump agree that there are too many muslim babies. This is a strong starting point imo.

1 Like

Basically Amy and Pete dropping out to get behind one candidate (Biden).

So we’re down to four, right? Bernie, Liz, Joe, and Bloomberg.

I suspect that eventually everybody but Biden and Bernie will drop out and the establishment will get behind Biden, stealing the nomination from Bernie. And if that’s the case, that motherfucker better run third party because fuck America.

Seriously, Pete was in third and dropped out before Super Tuesday. There’s no doubt it’s a set up to fuck over Bernie.

2 Likes

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

So lately we have people debating whether to vote for Trump depending on how the primaries shake out. If that’s not enough to validate Team WAAF, good news, that is further proof WAAF

Jesus can you imagine a debate stage of ONLY Bernie Biden and Bloomer? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

That’s total bs, claiming when she mentions demographics that she was referring to things she clearly wasn’t

Me gusto Joe Biden para presidente de los Estados Unidos!

Jeg støtter Joe Biden for president i USA. (Supposedly that’s Norwegian.)

Keeping costs down and prices down is far better. There would still be rich people exploiting the poor just different people. Those making nothing in other countries would be making even less

Nah, I’d rather have a decent job and the crap I buy to be a little more expensive. I can live w/ less crap, can’t live without a job that pays the mortgage, has good healthcare and puts food on the table.

2 Likes

You realize more jobs were created and higher paying jobs as a result of NAFTA correct? They are more highly skilled jobs though so it may leave behind the unskilled worker which is the negative. Overall more people have a good paying job and things cost less which is the positive

Full, slightly garbled, context:

What context does this add? What demographic realities? Like what else could she have meant besides like “all of these brown babies mean Israel’s gotta give in at some point”?

1 Like

well, outside of maybe warren just staying to dunk more on bloomberg, it’s the next one and yes that will be awful.

I don’t realize that NAFTA improved the overall job prospects in the US, and the studies I see when I search are inconclusive which is what I would expect. They say manufacturing jobs are gone, high paying “business services/supply chain jobs” increase and it’s hard to tell how those opposing forces wash out in the end. Let me spell out what that means in plain English, douchebag executives aka “business services/supply chain jobs” are making a lot of money figuring out the best way to ship jobs out of the country.

I do agree w/ the other thing they say in those studies, that NAFTA is a tiny part of the economy and gets the blame for a lot of our other free trade deals.