Democratic Primaries 2020 - Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

What happens if they get caught using the drug without passing the “test”?

What happens to someone who drives without a license or drinks while underage?

We’ll you suck lol

I understand that argument for shit like heroin in crack, but weed? Come on man. Weed isn’t ruining families. Everyone I know smokes weed. People been smoking weed for thousands of years, if it had some horrible side affects I think we’d know about it.

Like yeah it has some negative health affects for sure, but what about mental health? Lots and lots of people benefit from being able to come home from being a wage slave in a dystonia capitalist hell and smoking a joint and relaxing and laughing at memes. And they don’t need your sorry ass making decisions for them because they aren’t harming other people.

If you want people to be more informed have them actually do lots of studies on the health affects on Marijuana and then fuck off with your licensing shit.

2 Likes

I’m not down for fining or throwing poor people in jail because they smoke a joint.

fmp*

I certainly don’t take it for granted that NotBruceZ isn’t trolling and that he isn’t a libertarian trying to make the point that nanny state liberals are fascists/authoritarians.

3 Likes

lol Pete campaign

https://twitter.com/djjudd/status/1228839296141889536?s=21

1 Like

I would prefer lots and lots of studies to form my opinion. I like data and I prefer moving cautiously in the absence of data.

I don’t smoke weed. The people I know who are open about smoking weed tend to be the more shady types who I meet in a poker room.

It has been legal in plenty of places for quite a while with no poor societal effects. This weird thing where Americans pretend other societies dont exist always irks me.

8 Likes

Definitely not trolling. I’ve been identifying as a statist in arguing against libertarians since the mid-90s. I knew what an ACer was long before I found 2+2.

One is chance, twice is coincidence… what’s occurrence #100 called?

3 Likes

Well Mr. Data, the data in this thread is showing most people think you’re an idiot and your position sucks.

This may seem like a strange line for some, but I am okay with decriminalization but am reserving judgment on full-out legalization.

7 Likes

Well the original post was on topic at least haha.

1 Like

I can live with being in the minority. I’ve managed to live as a liberal in very white, rather conservative places for much of my life.

If we gonna continue this conversation you should go post your opinion in the thread Smacc posted. No reason to derail this thread any further.

10 Likes

Drug users not concerned about drug use is not a convincing argument.

2 Likes

Yeah guys we just need to study it a little more. maybe then we can take it off the schedule 1 controlled substances list. Give me a break. I think some people ITT are high on life.