Democratic Primaries 2020 - Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

JT just lol come on. If you don’t want to be asked for money unsubscribe. It’s not hard.

What the hell, YangGang.

1 Like

Yangs campaign sent me an email saying “I see you didn’t donate last night” then went on to tell me that they are short of their goal.

My GF and I were both like, come on man.

All the campaigns do shit like this.

1 Like

You’re looking for an excuse to not blame the deplorables in your life if trump wins again.

1 Like

Can be read as “Yang pulls in independents and maybe even some Trump voters”.

Strategically, nominating the person who will only receive votes from people who are guaranteed to vote for any Democrat is the absolute worst play.

2 Likes

The fascism, it was just marketed so well.

2 Likes

The assumption is that if you’re a donor we’re past the “convince this person Bernie is good” stage. If you need to be inspired, go to YouTube. He’s trying to fucking win.

The Bernie endorsements keep coming:

https://twitter.com/nbcpolitics/status/1224075369692717059?s=21

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/JohnKerry/status/1224085372369539072

So Hillary who lost to Trump and Kerry who lost to Bush are against Bernie lol

It’s not at all about M4A. It’s about the (I) in front of his name.

Real? Kerry tweeted “fucking”? Nice.

2 Likes

yeah, um, Johnny,

that’s why they need the money

'fraid not, funny though.

Grunching but Johnny is right. Bernie’s script isn’t as tight as it should be. Like any simpleton could understand that medical care designed to max profit has the opposite goal of medical care designed to max patient wellness but he doesn’t say this. As a staunch Bernie stan that frustrates me.

1 Like

Medicare For All

Protect Social Security

Billionaires Pay Their Fair Share

Those aren’t news to you, and as a basket, you would snap-call it as ‘Bernie Sanders’, right? And I think it would even pass the Keynesian-beauty-contest/Family Feud thing where you might bet ‘Bernie Sanders’ would be the most popular response among any group polled. If you accept that - what’s your beef? I honestly don’t get it.

That was the postscript to this,

and there is nothing funny about it.

Couple of thoughts here - -
Where are you? With finite resources, spending on media in your area/among your social network at this time may be a low priority.

Trump got billions in free media last cycle, and will again. This won’t change, he is great for their business. You can’t expect anybody else to get that. His electoral model only works for entertainers, not politicians.

It’s not comparable at all

There’s a rumor out there that the poll that was cancelled due to the possible pete error thing ended up
(this was first done by cernovich, but the dude that leaked every poll early on has basically said this too so)

Bernie 24, Warren 18, Pete 16 Biden 13 Klob 13

Warren can do very well though winning isn’t likely obviously.

There’s a fair chance bernie gets the most initial support or even the most votes but doesn’t get the most delegates and this forum is going to go through a roof and some of those scenarios are well and good for bernie anyway (pretty much as long as it’s not biden or warren ahead of him)