Dealing with Deplorable Family and Friends

I’m having a real hard time coping with the fact that I’ve lost my parents. I got this text from my brother. I know it’s not malicious and it’s just years and years of Fox News and now Newsmax, but fuck it hurts to know.

14 Likes

They also refuse to get a vaccine.

1 Like

Yeah it’s painful. My brothers and I all feel like we’ve kinda lost our father, and he’s not half as far gone as your mom.

I’m pretty close to pulling the Christian God blah blah card.

4 Likes

@JohnnyTruant dropped this in the COVID memes thread

2 Likes

I’m getting to this guy on Facebook who isn’t even a friend of mine that’s been messaging me a bunch of screenshots about Chinese troops on the border and Lin Wood talking to the generals about the secret plan to round up all the pedophiles. I’m starting to think I might actually save him.

That’s above and beyond wireless’ brother posts.

I don’t know if anyone really wants to see this but it’s something to see. This guy and I have mutual friends and they say he’s otherwise a normal dude. They also implied he would kick the shit out of me if I go too hard at him so I’m proceeding with some caution.

4 Likes

I love you posting this. Please keep it up. That said, I know two people there and they haven’t said anything about them pulling a military coup. They are annoyed they have to go there away from their families. If their commanding officers commanded something like this I can’t imagine them actually doing it.

1 Like

Once they see Trump pull off Pence’s mask to reveal that he is really a lizard they will fall right in line.

3 Likes

Holy shit, where do these people live?

Southern Illinois, which someone pointed out in another thread is about as red as anywhere in the country. Anyway, I’m trying.

8 Likes

Bless your soul for trying.

I can’t imagine what kind of mush they have to have in their heads to believe that there’s a quarter million Chinese troops just waiting to invade the US as soon as Biden gets inaugurated.

Headasplode.gif is not enough to describe these exchanges you’re posting.

1 Like

I saw the videos of the people storming the Capitol and I must say BLM really has expanded its base.

13 Likes

When these fucking morons say their are 250,000 Chinese troops ready at the border…which border are they referring too? Because these people should realize China does not border the USA. This would mean that China has already invaded Canada or Mexico.

They’ve invaded both.

1 Like

Feel bad for the Chinese troops stuck in Winnipeg and Saskatchewan vs Mexico.

4 Likes

The Italian government collapsed? Oh, no. That‘s pretty much unprecedented.

11 Likes

Do you think they got to Clovis? :dizzy_face:

1 Like

It’s 75,000 in Canada and 175,000 in Mexico.