Dead and nearly departed Covidiots

For $77 you can get your bottle of Champagne personalized! Think of the possibilities!

1 Like

I’ve said it before but I think it’s a pretty childish worldview to not understand that as a society we are better off when these terrorists suffer and die by their own idiocy. If I really need to explain in detail why I will go farther but I think most here already get it. In short these people are causing widespread suffering and misery and holding the rest of us hostage. And for what? Some righteous cause? No it’s to eat at Chili’s unfettered by the carnage around them. They have deeply damaged and hurt the person I love the most in this largely terrible world(and billions of other innocent people)and they can get fucked.

16 Likes

I dunno. People are dumb and selfish and they trust Facebook too much. Not sure that ought to be a death sentence. Or that I’d want to watch and laugh at them while they’re dying.

3 Likes

No one here is hoping or wishing for death in an active way that I see outside of the true top level terrorists. Should we have all have had a sad when Jeffrey Dahmer or Osama Bin Laden got got? It’s even one step more innocent than that because these people are killing themselves. But let’s be real the people on Facebook ringleading this shit are terrorists. They are killing and hurting people. The fact they then become their own victims is not a tragedy. It is a tragedy to the people around them but no one here is laughing and pointing fingers at their kids.

I guess I don’t think some Boomer on Facebook is literally Bin Laden.

2 Likes

Someone actively on the radio or Fox telling people to not get vaccinated or dissuading them probably has a similar amount of blood on their hands or more.

The Boomers on Facebook are Bin Laden’s(Tucker Carlson’s) foot soldiers. I mean clearly the dudes who flew the planes into the towers were brainwashed as fuck. Do they deserve a pass?

And thats why we choose to and get to point and laugh.

Because it isnt a death sentence. Its someone walking into a court without committing a crime and saying “1 lethal injection, please.”

This is a choice. There is a way to avoid the death sentence and its by taking a 5 minute visit to a clinic and 2 days of feeling ill. They dont because they arent going to listen to some jew tell them what to do.

Fauci being their boogeyman is a clear sign of their awfulness. They fall back on this man saying we dont need to mask in the early days in order to preserve our supply for doctors after watching us be the stupidest, most selfish people on earth and selling out the worlds supply of toilet paper and hand sanitizer just so we can say “Look at my fucking garage full of this shit! The rapture’s coming and Im going to be able to take a shit in peace”

Fuck these people man. Not a death sentence is 100% right. Now they get to choke on their choice, and ive got my fucking tap shoes on.

4 Likes

Hates jews

Wants to destroy liberal american

Neckbeard

Pamtheofficesamepicture.jpg

1 Like

Probably the most irritating thing about liberals is their incessant need to prove they’re “good people,” often at the expense of achieving good outcomes. Oh look at me I can talk politely to Mitch McConnell. Fuck you.

Some of us have been railing against the need to defeat, not reason with, Republicans for TWENTY FUCKING YEARS. Enough. I’m frankly way past caring, I’m unabashedly glad these assholes are dying. If I’m a terrible person fine, but I’m quite sure I’m less bad than them.

8 Likes

The last 100 or so posts are one of the best recent examples I’ve seen on this forum of good discussion between differing viewpoints.

8 Likes

I think my posts especially are world-class, especially this one.

12 Likes

Not to toot my own horn, but I was once described as DVaut1esque.

Sure I was the one describing my posts that way, but the first sentence still remains true

7 Likes

4 Likes

This is why it is so important to always keep in mind the distinction between bad people and bad ideas.

People with bad ideas are not always bad people. Sometimes they are but not always.

1 Like

So what you’re saying is:

https://twitter.com/CawthornWrites/status/1440392994956275715

1 Like

Exactly. As I already said, sometimes it is both but not always.

1 Like

People usually aren’t diametrically good or bad either. Almost everyone is on the spectrum somewhere, and is capable of doing tremendous good or tremendous bad depending on their circumstances.

In this particular case, I think that it is totally understandable and even morally defensible to ridicule these loud antivaxxers that then die of COVID, because so much of the responsibility for their bad outcomes falls on their shoulders. No one is saying that we should ridicule each and very COVID death. People are specifically calling out the people that proudly proclaimed themselves on Facebook to be explicitly selfish and ignorant in the face of a crisis. Those people absolutely deserve to be criticized and ridiculed.

Guess what, racists are usually racists because of their shitty parents and communities. And homophobes. And misogynists. But we still criticize them when they say the reprehensible things they say, and we can and do laugh at a proudly vocal racist who calls black people the n-word and gets punched in the face. When people choose to be pieces of shit it’s a morally good thing when they get what’s coming to them. Societies have been telling morality tales for as long as societies have existed to coach people to not be fucking assholes. People becoming anti vaxxers because of their pre-existing reprehensible views about what society owes them vs. what they owe society, and then subsequently dying, is a morality story.

8 Likes

Treating Republicans and anti-vaxxers as bad people is the GTO political strategy. They may not actually be all bad people, but we should pretend that they are.

Right. I’m sure not every Mexican is a rapist

But yeah let’s build that wall

Fuck these people

Especially in cases like this where regardless of their intentions and beliefs they’re a danger to other people.