Dead and nearly departed Covidiots

This is the hard reality check on the never-ending stream of completely fabricated right-wing bullshit that dates back to at least 1976 when the frog king of the Persecuted White Christian Movement himself gave us welfare queens. There aren’t any do-overs or web redemptions this time.

They were offered earliest access to free, safe, and effective vaccines–a marvel of modern medicine created from billions of man-hours of high-level labor–while people in underdeveloped countries were being decimated by the virus, and their line was fUcK yOu I wOn’T dO wHaT yOu TeLL mE, further exacerbating the largest public health crisis we’ve seen in our lifetimes.

Despite all of this, it seems like mostly everyone here, on HCA, and otherwise is still pushing for them to get vaccinated, not outright rooting for them to die. It’s just that what we repeatedly see in response to that is a video of some suburbanite Karen intentionally coughing on people at a supermarket. So consider me unimpressed with the idea that publicly posterizing Covid Karens is somehow distasteful. Let the record show they were given seemingly unlimited chances at redemption and chose to be monsters every time.

22 Likes

Yes that’s right too.

I haven’t had much work to do today so I’ve been thinking more about this. And I’ve decided that the HCA doesn’t go far enough.

Remember, these are the same people that for 4 years screamed ‘Fuck your feelings’. Now that they’re getting punished for their stupidity, they want us to be civil. Fuck that. I think this tangents off of Democrats always taking the high road. Fuck them. These are the same people that force airline attendants to kick them off planes, or over take a school board meeting to make sure that kids have the best chance of catching Covid at school, or attack nurses and doctors. Fuck them, seriously. They deserve way more mocking and scorn than they have been getting.

There should be groups of people doing Westboro Baptist Church like shit at the funerals for these people. We should be screaming in their relative’s faces that your husband/father/wife/mother wouldn’t be dead if they weren’t a fucking conspiracy believing idiot. And when they cry about it, we should tell them to “fuck your feelings.”

7 Likes
5 Likes

Ha, I almost mentioned you in my comment in the “I think I’m moving further towards NBZ on this” context.

1 Like

I think the recent hand wringing from both sides here is because of who these people are. The HCA award winners all look the fucking same. They are basically all lower middle class to middle class white people, on the right. Besides the OG Hermain Cain, I can’t remember a POC being posted here. If America was 95% vaxxed and this was happening in say, Iran, I don’t think we would have hand wringing over these people basically killing themselves.

So we have one side who see these people as the fuckers who have spent 40+ years being the worst of humanity and destroying the USA/the world. On the other side, we see people who see these people and see their relatives, coworkers, patients or friends. I get that. But personally, half my family is antivaxx and I won’t feel any sympathy for their poor choices if they lead to poor results.

2 Likes

Yeah this is the first time they’ve suffered any kind of consequence in my entire life. I’m 40! And Ive watched good people suffer that whole time. Fuck em.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/HermanCainAward/status/1439695992916434944?s=19

1 Like

Ah Fuck, Covid’s on a killin’ spree again, with hydroxychloroquine for men

yeah, but how many are really out there dying, though? Cali had like a couple hundred covid deaths out of 40 mil this month and most old and decrepit.

Almost every one of those deaths had family members and friends attached. I’d take notice if someone I cared about was mocked in death for being a dumb selfish fool

2 Likes

I’m conflicted as my step mother is the worst human I’ve ever known in my life, she verbally abuses my dad, is racist, and of course is antivax. She changed the locks on my sister when she came back from overseas and put all her stuff on the lawn from the house she grew up in, she accused my mother before she died of cancer of faking cancer for sympathy. My dad is completely incapable of taking care of himself and she does a great job of feeding him, cleaning up after him, and he will be much more lonely without her. Anyway, she’s on a vent and will probably die in the next week and I really want her to live in order to take care of my dad.

25 Likes

I can relate somewhat. My step mom is caring for my dad and without her he’d be in memory care. Tonight she told me that the gubmint is picking up the bill for covid deaths and hospitals are over reporting to cash in, so the death numbers are inflated and nobody really knows what the toll is. I’m sure she was parroting Tucker or Hannity and I called bullshit on her. Your step-mom is definitely in another league–at least mine is proudly vaxxed. Sorry you have to deal with this.

3 Likes

I like how the account of white people dying gets many likes, and the black couple above gets 1.

You’re not the only one conflicted, bigt

1 Like

Is it the antivaxxers who are calling for civility? When they see something like HCA, to the extent that they don’t just westworld robot the whole thing, I imagine their response is closer to “that’s fake” than “that’s mean”

Some great new memes for this one. And of course, he would go out of his way for you and give you the shirt off his back. Ryan would do anything for you (except get vaccinated)!

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/comments/pvfqug/ryan_fd_around_found_out/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

The thing that gets me with these. Who post them? One of their friends, families or acquaintances sees that they’ve died or is sick and decides that sharing them in HCA for people to laugh at them is appropriate.

Its messed up.

This guy, they went back to mid 2020 to find the posts.

Basically none of these people have their FB profiles set to where only friends/family can see them, while they post vile memes all day.

7 Likes

I won’t even speak to an aunt of mine that posts insane FB Q / Trump shit incessantly. If she died, I would post her inane drivel as a cautionary tale to others.

The sub doesn’t exist to laugh at people. It’s been spelled out for you half a dozen times already. Maybe try reading one of those posts.

3 Likes