Daily Fantasy Sports, Draftkings/etc

Because people aren’t into just giving $3k away per entry by starting a dude who isn’t going to play?

I’m laughing at this mindset just because someone is currently playing a 5k poker buyin on twitch completely new to the game.

They might be as dumb as me with better tools. That’s definitely reasonable.

Fuck people spent 1M on jpgs of rocks. We can stop wit hteh they woulldnt spend X$ on whatever mindset nonsense.

If that’s your position then there’s like millions of free dollars sitting there for the taking in the nosebleed games.

my position is when some team drafts a RB in round 1, it means they don’t like their current RB all that much, when he got injured I like those guys was being dumb not realizing he wasn’t gonna be a full bell cow because again urbs or whoever coaches don’t like jrob much. That’s the edge on the quaints that we were all just being dumb. This theory that the high stakes guys don’t make mistakes is just stupid. I can’t beat them though making the same dumb errors obviously.

Again if you think the fields are just square there’s nothing stopping you from scooping all of the money. You should try the cash games though because having the foreknowledge that a highly-owned player will brick would make it nearly impossible to lose there whereas same isn’t true for GPPs.

I already told you I’m a fish but that was a clear error, you can either learn from mistakes and improve or make pathetic excuses and don’t. I probably won’t.

k, if the Chubb/Wilson/Metcalf/Deebo/J.Johnson (2 TD’s for NO) entry still doesn’t cash (still 0 on DK? wtf), I’m gonna give up. I’m too bad at this.

1 Like

Made a solid -50% roi. Still fun.

one cash here so I’ll be back to lose next week

I gotta stop FPS’ing at WR/TE/etc it’s backfiring hard. If I had gronk instead of kmet at TE, I’d have an interesting sweat if murray hit moore again.

Moore/Murray/Kupp/Pats/Chubb/Chase isn’t gonna score as high as it should’ve because I fps’d :( Yes moore is 2% but I actually like him

gronk would be an extreme FPS. The play at TE was Fant/Higbee at your range. Higbee flopped, fant was fine. No one was on Gronk.

I had tons and tons of Montgomery and for some reason the bears refused to give him the ball up double digits. Also I’m terrible at NFL DFS.

I had to make an edit somewhere else and ended up with just enough leftover I could’ve put him in if I had looked. which I should’ve given I had just freed up a little $ and he was the worst guy I put in.

Montgomery is a hard play not to make because he’s the full bell cow and so many are split but him getting a TD isn’t great odds on this team.

Sure, we can always make a really good team. I’m saying that the non fps play at TE was Noah Fant or Higbee. Gronk would have been a FPS that worked and you started off with not wanting to FPS.

its worse because I went Montgomery over a chalky Najee Harris who smashed his price.

I have one sweat going on a double Kyler stack with Moore (yay) and Kirk (lol) but i’m not optimistic.

That Jefferson drop in the Vikings last drop cost me first place in a gpp :(

why the **** do I have to sweat henry for a lineup I thought was a lock to at least min cash 2 hours ago

lol dropped from 3rd in that gpp ($1500) to 6th ($600) and now overtime will get me down to loss for the day

gambling isn’t fun when you lose

I went from definitely going to gain for the day to maybe a loss just from derrick henry’s 4th quarter, this game is wild.

lol what a hellish ending. I was a massive favorite to win that tourney 15 minutes ago and I’m a dog to finish in the top 50 now. My remaining player (Carson) won’t touch the ball.

I was AFK had to make one lineup on a phone in suboptimal conditions at a Trump rally and had Najee, Carson, Fant chalk with no info other than the matchups / salaries. That’s what I mean about this being too easy.