Daily Fantasy Sports, Draftkings/etc

He can’t possibly have anything figured out. Some former poker bros told me so.

it went woo

Need to get this guy back on the DK interview streams.

What it do

https://twitter.com/DraftKings/status/1435596572277026823

1 Like

Week 1 thoughts? No one playing dfs?

I usually fill out a few early, then quit later on when it all blows up in my face.

The one time some years ago I had like 4 1sts at their position on an entry that still didn’t cash made me realize this is really stupid. I’d rather play ap oker tournament.

Yeah, public, especially large-field DFS feels like a scam unless you’re some kind of quant.

I do private contests with friends with 15-20 entries. Lots of fun. I always debate whether I should be treating it like GPP (because only 3 places pay) or cash (because I only have to beat 12-15 others and every lineup will be unique no matter how chalky you get).

Would suggest not doing that since you’re likely drawing to a chop. Maybe change one spot (would recommend defense) and leave a bit of salary on the table.

1 Like

Mostert is a gpp smash here with Sermon out imo. Would be a little worried these touts might drive his ownership too much.

Flip flopping between an Allen/Diggs or Rodgers/Adams core. Guaranteed I’ll pick the wrong one.

thinks texans are gonna beat the jags, reads the jags don’t care about robinson, put robinson in lineups anyway. I’m a DFS fish.

JRob 23% and Mostert 24% on DK with 1.2M entries gonna make very some real angry folks today.

mostert made sense but man what was I thinking on jrob, every indication was the jags didn’t give a shit about him.

well at least Chase could save me here, didn’t think he’d be in a lot of entries and he was playing lol vikings.

Strong signal from the models. I’m not really into overreading teams being hot/cold on certain guys b/c it’s often just totally wrong. I mean if he was so clearly not the play then 23% of the field prob wouldn’t be on him. How high is his cash ownership?

% of people picking him is irrelevant to whether he’s the play or not to me, it’s week 1 and half the entries are from casual donks like me.

i have lots of russ and lockett. pretty much all of them with mostert and/or robinson :(

when you have deebo samuel on a few and it just happens all of them are also the robinson/mostert combos facepalm

It’s not irrelevant. You’re saying it like you had reliable information that no one else recognized. If it was that obvious he wouldn’t have been higher owned than Gibson in the $3k.

why would half of those people know anything about football and are just running whatever the script tells them to

Wasnt’ really hidden or anything

anyway, I just look at a guy like haralolbob who crushed betting on basketball but clearly didn’t know shit about basketball roster construction when put in control of anything. Doesn’t mean you know anything about the sport.