COVID-19: memes and goofs thread

The sports bar near my place is my favorite for two reasons: it’s close, and it’s the only chance I have to speak with attractive women. Florida Man(ager) might have a business model there.

Won’t even think about ordering their takeout. The food sucks and is overpriced.

1 Like

Onion writers are so great. Just the first line:

“A select group of centrist moderate Democrats are in talks to cooperate with COVID-19 on a path towards giving both parties what they want, face-palming sources revealed.”

…lol, not Onion. Full credit to Hard Times for fooling me…

tbh, I’m surprised it’s that much.

11 Likes

8 Likes

News at 12…Pigeon shat on pony :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Really? That’ll teach me to skip 40 new memes to repost someone else’s

So you mean they’re serving stuff like sushi and pho?

2 Likes

No, mostly they put onions or mushrooms on most of their stuff.

So even onions are on the too crazy to eat list? Not even on a burger or a pizza?

Yep.

I’ll eat McD’s for breakfast or a snack but not for lunch. Solely because they put onions on their burgers. lol onion eaters.

100% with this. I was a staunch Burger King loyalist for years after they brought in the Bacon Double Cheeseburger. First burger available in big-brand fast food places that didn’t come with onions. McDonald’s lets you customise your burgers now and Burger King went straight to hell, though the BDC is still a solid burger.

I couldn’t imagine life without onions.

2 Likes

♫…It’s easy if you try… ♫

1 Like

3 Likes

Imma blow your mind. You might want to sit down.

You can ask them to not put onions on your food.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Nonsense. The war is won through Yelp reviews.

I guess it’s me that’s missing eyes tonight lol, didn’t see that you we’re quoting JTs post :roll_eyes:

:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Remember when we were all like “2019 was a shitty year, glad that’s all done with?”

5 Likes