COVID-19: memes and goofs thread

This is a containment thread is for coronavirus memes and jokes and stock market updates and keeeeeeed derails. Srs business and updates in the other thread.

Posting memes here is futile. It can’t be contained.

6 Likes

Good article but…

FFS adopt the metric system. You shouldn’t have to explain your units.

2 Likes

If you separate good and evil Kirks neither works out. (Finance extraction was good though)

1 Like

translating to Cups is hardly that helpful

how many olympic size swimming pools or elephants is that?

Where is the unsubscribe button

5 Likes

Cross Post from @Huehuecoyotl

https://mobile.twitter.com/BaileyCarlin/status/1238147875143647234

7 Likes

Bitcoin is down 40% in one day.

3 fluid ounces, or about 1/4 can of bud light.

If I know the writers at all then it’s about time for Russia to annex another territory.

2 Likes

Gold lost something like $73 today too. I was expecting the opposite.

Edit: looks like it was down $10 or so. Fox news…

A Note to all those who are “Home Alone”

Think of the unpaid MODS :eyes:

:blush:

3 Likes

He probably didn’t get a response in H&F because they didn’t want to go out like the old politics forum.

Has anyone “ok boomered” MM yet?

4 Likes

I keep thinking about how back in the days of great plagues and whatnot when people were on lockdown they would huddle together in inns and tell each other naughty tales and that became the source of timeless works of ribald literature like The Decameron or The Canterbury Tales. Nowadays we’re just going to sit on the couch and play Call of Duty and watch camgirls for two weeks. It’s still pretty ribald, though.

1 Like

Is everyone in agreement the the dentist is off limits for the foreseeable future? Asking for a friend.

I’m in agreement.

How hot is she?

2 Likes

Have an unhealthy crush on the hygienist tbh.

1 Like

Are we making your life tough? Hang in there, bud. You’re doing god’s work.

1 Like

[shifts toothpick in mouth]

well I reckon with no more ‘n a few hogswallows of rubbin’ 'chol a fella could knock out that ther 'rona faster than my pappy after he gets in to the moonshine jug

2 Likes