COVID-19: Chapter 9 - OMGicron

I know he’s influential but I barely know who Rogan is and tend to confuse him with Tony Danza.

1 Like

Fwiw they’re pushing back hard on this

(Also it’s totally this)

Think of a comedian you saw at an open mic who wasn’t the least bit funny but was kind of a hunk. Now hand that guy nine figures for no good reason. Bam you’ve got yourself a Joe Rogan.

2 Likes

He already posted he took a z pack, ivermectin, and other assorted goodies and feels great three days later

It’s because he is so healthy that he doesn’t need drugs

1 Like

I had a heart-to-heart with my unvaccinated employee today. Told him that if he dies I’ll want to have at least tried. He said he’s planning on getting it, and I told him that makes me think of all the stories I’ve read of people saying that about their dearly departed spouse or friend. And the people expressing their deep regret on their deathbeds and their wishes they had gotten it. I believe I helped move the needle but it’s not there yet.

14 Likes

Is it an option to volunteer to go with them to hold their hand?

What a dipshit. “Sorry we had to cancel the show. Some things you just can’t control.”

Except you can. It’s called a vaccine. Him getting badly sick or worse would almost certainly be good for the US.

I’m sure you know this but you could just require him to get it or give him the option of that or frequent testing.

1 Like

Considering that these are exactly the patients used to determine the initial safety profile, maximum tolerated dose, and effective dose of investigational drugs – we better hope not.

Gov. Doug Ducey is appropriating $60 million in federal virus relief funds to help understaffed Arizona hospitals, but only if they offer monoclonal antibody treatments as well as vaccines, his office announced Wednesday.

Ducey is one of several Republican governors who have been pushing for antibody treatments in the face of those who say mask and vaccine mandates are better solutions. Antibody treatments remain one of a handful of therapies that can blunt the worst effects of COVID-19, and they are the only option available to people with mild-to-moderate cases who aren’t yet in the hospital.

The drugs are only recommended for people at the highest risk of progressing to severe COVID-19, but the conditions to qualify have broadened. The list of conditions now includes: older age, obesity, diabetes, heart disease, pregnancy and more than a half-dozen other issues.

Profiles in Leadership.

FYP. It’s a shame that nothing matters any more

Is bribe really an accurate description? I think one of the fundamental elements of bribery is that the person doing the bribing benefits themselves.

What is the briber getting out of this?

Campaign contributions from the drug company?

I think the suggestion is pharmaceutical companies are doing the bribing and Ducey is the one on the take.

There are 6 companies partnering to produce monoclonal antibodies with the blessing of DOJ. Costs are shared but profit incentive is not.

https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1433265904075292672?t=J8DPtdkQ9UM6n7DCYOc-lQ&s=19

26 Likes

Almost certainly. Regeneron donated to DeSantis. I assume they also donated to this clown.

I still think of Rogan as one of the guys who took over the man show when Jimmy and Adam left, and then from that one Chappelles show skit where his crackhead character went on fear factor. I guess he’s a bit more famous now huh.

Not really what I want to be reading two days before my second shot.

1 Like

Very good approach imo.

Bro, do you even sauna? Like, that shit cleanses your lungs man.

1 Like