COVID-19: Chapter 9 - OMGicron

I doubt she hit on that combination of vaccines at random.

Some places I know with tests:

https://bonafidemasks.com/on-go-covid-19-antigen-test-1/

At this point I should get an affiliate code for Bona Fide Masks.

2 Likes

yeah you missed @Preet_Bharara

not sure if serious and donā€™t want to check, but thatā€™s just a gimmick account, right?

yeah iā€™m just in a joking mood. real preet did pozz tho

Thanks I bought 1 pack of tests from both. Iā€™m just going to hand them out to people when they come within six feet of me. No but I figure I can test myself twice a week and give them to people who Iā€™ve came into contact with that need a test.

My mom and brother are both inexplicably substitute teaching right now and said the first day back yesterday tons of kids and teachers were out. Iā€™m not sure they follow the news or grasp how many people are about get it though.

I told them I wasnā€™t coming over until cases started dropping but we could meet for walks outside. If weā€™re all vaxxed and being tested Iā€™m not sure what else Iā€™m suppose to do I donā€™t plan on doing much else for a while except work, surf, and see my family if I have to. Really tough life I got going on right now lololol

So odds are at best 3:1 against?

Cell reception has to be great.

1 Like

Covid is Mr. unstoppable.

2 Likes

No this is in the US. She has a US and Korean passport.

Why the hell did the two passports matter?

You can pretty much walk into a pharmacy and tell them you want a vax and they will give it to you. James Bond shit is wholly unnecessary.

Well they wanted ID so thatā€™s what she used. I think in California they do track if youā€™ve been vaxxed or not.

Day 7 of symptoms.

Still positive on the antigen test. Which is frustrating the hell out of me, as Iā€™m planning to use that as a measure of when I can leave quarantine (2 neg tests, 24 hours apart)

Ongoing cough and feeling a bit congested. Still fatigued.

Feel a bit better today than yesterday.

This covid thing. Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m a fan.

12 Likes

Odds this is COVID?

https://twitter.com/AllenKessler/status/1478105812761382913

Me, posted it a few days back. No more symptoms and negative rapid tests on back to back days so good now.

1 Like

Everyone in our group tested negativo in Mexico. Big sigh of relief especially for the one girl who seems to have a bad cold. I thought for sure she was staying behind.

3 Likes

Apparently an exception to the AUS mandate is if you have previously had COVID.

Also, the Chicago Teachers Union voted 1 hour ago to not go to work tomorrow due to COVID concerns. There is significant frustration with the lack of notice.

They always ask for ID, but if you say you donā€™t have any, they will still vax you.

This is from the LA county website:

Iā€™m also like 99% sure that there is not a good mechanism to check the state database to see what COVID vaccine you have already had. And, of course, even if they did, if you donā€™t need to provide ID, then circumventing that is trivial.

Updated:

Unstuck Pozzed list (post 12/21)

1. Lawnmower Man
  2. d10
  3. Tilted
  4. Champ
  5. Surf
  6. boredsocial
  7. Rugby
  8. Jake7777
  9. DUCY
  10. MasterofthePwn

Unstuck Pozzed List 12/1 to 12/21

1. Watevs
2 Likes

Victorians want proof of vaccination and are frustrated there is medical exemption option. It would be a completely different ballgame if that medical exemption was given without a proper reason.