COVID-19: Chapter 9 - OMGicron

Dr. Oz as the Chief Medical Officer.

Ugh. He is running ads in PA already. Disgusting.

Saw one last night and wanted to punch my tv in his face. I need a political ad blocker of some sort.

nothing endures but change. so yeah hopefully.

i think at this point in just comes down to embracing the risks and weighing the options fully.

living in fear is worse than dying of a virus

4 Likes

What hopefully? What are you referring to?
Edit: Welcome to the forum.

Is it though? I feel like people that are in situations where they are scared for their lives try awfully hard to keep on living.

4 Likes

Bot?

2 Likes

Itā€™s also a complete bullshit framing. Vaxx denial and general ignorance of science IS living in fear. Acknowledging difficult reality and confronting it head on is courage. So the ā€œdebateā€ about living in fear vs following public health protocols is a misdirection, not a real debate. Its the reality deniers that are cowards.

5 Likes

I, for one, welcome this new poster and his gospel of embracing risk and not living in fear.

3 Likes

LOL

3 Likes

Sort of a sociopathic view on COVID if you play it out.

You say sociopathic, I say BRAVE! Both sides, I win.

1 Like

Wonder if we have a three or four booster year ahead.

Yeah thatā€™s why I responded. Was thinking spambot.

+1 to living in fear. Fear is quite literally designed to keep us alive. People who would rather die then live in fear are an evolutionary dead end.

4 Likes

I am not afraid of flying. I am afraid of crashing.

3 Likes

The newest derposphere theory Iā€™m reading is that the COVId vaccines cause AIDS because something something immune system something something everyone who took the shots will be dead within two years.

Itā€™s going to be incredible seeing 75 year old pro-COVIDers in 50 years still swearing that people who got vaccinated will be dead from the vaccines soon.

Thank you for your first post and an excellent example of a false choice.

Edit- excellent follow up. Itā€™s like you are in WWI in a Fox hole. Sticking your head up to look wo a helmet isnā€™t freedom, itā€™s stupid.

Donā€™t tell me how to live my life.

4 Likes