COVID-19: Chapter 9 - OMGicron

wouldn’t be surprised. worked with a lot of filipino nurses and we admitted quite of a few of them in NYC.

Rodgers is likely lighting millions on fire right now, and you can stream it live!

3 Likes

Eh he’s like 38.

huh? Rodgers is a legit media personality, and I don’t think this will be a profitable move for his future endeavors and endorsements.

People will have forgotten about this in two months.

In three years Rodgers will be Secretary of HHS.

11 Likes

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1456674356285911052

2 Likes

Even for the internet this is pretty shocking. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s taken his last snap.

I dunno. He’s too good. I think the Packers and NFL will come out with a strongly-worded statement that they disagree with his viewpoints and be done with it.

I’m not even done and woah. The Ivy league pipeline to wall street could actually burst. 0% of potential future bankers won’t have read this article.

Nah, 110k is a lot for someone fresh out of undergrad.

1 Like

I mean he’s hit every single HCA facebook meme. “Woke mob cancel culturing me”. Did his own research. Taking ivermectin. Not a “pandemic of the unvaccinated”.

He’s 1 tiny step from “stop the steal” and 1 more from “what about benghazi and his birth certificate”. Who wants that one their NFL team? He’s 37 years old too.

1 Like

Joe Rogan hates football.

The funny part is that Rodgers would absolutely consider himself super liberal.

I just assume every professional athlete in the US is MAGA-adjacent at least. Even the non-white ones.

Except pro soccer, I guess.

1 Like

I didn’t read the link yet, but is that all it is? I’d have bet the farm on the over.

Edit: Ok, just skimmed it. Looks like 110k is just the base. The almost certainly get more than that.

eh, he was clearly on the conservative side views wise before and he went to cal, where pretty much everyone there would be left of him

Also many college kids will buy into the macho culture narrative that only the best of the best can survive the 80 hour weeks and all these complaints just prove that some people aren’t good enough to cut it.

If they hang in there and deliver the bonus will be on the same magnitude as the base salary. So you can basically double it give or take.

Lol, guess you didn’t make it to the bottom of the article. The next crop, fully aware of this story, is already happy to walk into the meat grinder. They get off on this stuff just as much as the bosses, the last crop was just pissed off that the bargain was a little worse than they expected because of COVID.