COVID-19: Chapter 8 - Ongoing source of viral information, and a little fun

I wonder what percentage of people who think they got it actually did? I am guessing the actual number is fairly low.

SURVEY SAYS

You know those kids have no faces right?

1 Like

Google thinks 32.5 million Americans have had covid, so 10% if thatā€™s right and everyone in America thinks they had it.

Trumpā€™s inauguration 2016. I did it. Have not been the same since.

I was thinking 10%.

Imagine what Churchills file looks like :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Why are your kids wearing blackface?

7 Likes

Ontario is in for a rough ride but at least they are finally making vaccination a priority.

Its their heritage, youā€™re the racist for even bringing up race.

2 Likes

Gov. DeSantis issued an EO, yesterday I think, ending all local COVID restrictions in Florida.

1 Like

Damn, you are seriously on brand!

1 Like

holy fuck Americans may not immediately realize the second horror of this chart which is seeing Nunavut (our Arctic territory) so high. They do not have a capacity to deal with that infection rate.

1 Like

Sadly no one cares about Nunavut though. A disaster in Nunavut is like some random overseas disaster in the mind of most Canadians.

Thatā€™s not that bad. I mean itā€™s not good. Right now, Iā€™m happy that the Czech Republic is at its best since September and that best would slot in between Nunavut and Florida.

Our worst would be more than double Alberta now.

Kansas. Danny Fucking Manning. The 1986 clock game. Iā€™m still waiting for them to rule they have to replay the last two minutes.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/jsrailton/status/1389395784853069826?s=21

3 Likes

For months people have been aggressively pushing for school re-openings based on some extremely dubious theories about kids not spreading the virus, which was based on a study of kids in very well-controlled environments. Turns out that wasnā€™t at all representative of real-world schools.

Im sure we can expect all kinds of retractions and follow-up studies from the various media outlets that pushed out the bad info.

1 Like

Yea I assume close to none actually did, itā€™s just some bullshit they try to say as a reason for not getting the vaxx

Google says Nunavut had 8 cases yesterday? 4 deaths for the entire pandemic?

Because youā€™re making vague allusions about people ā€œnot wanting to know the truthā€ and Iā€™m actually looking at this stuff with an open mind.