COVID-19: Chapter 8 - Ongoing source of viral information, and a little fun

Sure. Is it a good thing for society when their lack of suffering in dying is bemoaned?

“Tone policing” suggests an agreement with the content of the statement, but issue taken with, you know, the tone of it. I’ve been taking issue with content ITT. Looooong line of people @ProxyOP me ITT who want to argue with someone I’ve never heard of, I’ll again say.

1 Like

Dude you already laughed at death. You’ve been exposed as a performative hypocrite itt.

But of course you are doubling and tripling down on the gaslighting, it’s not the same because reasons, and do words even have meaning - because like the scorpion and the frog, that’s what you do.

Why not post in the horrible people dying thread? Oh wait, you already did, in support. But now that you’ve had a change of heart, why not take your Phil Valentine nonsense there, instead of here? Couldn’t have anything to do with this thread being the preferred shitposting ground for any angle that can get a rise out of people, could it?

Ignore basket for a while. Your performance itt is ridiculous.

4 Likes

Cite or I swear to fucking god man my opinion of you is going to be so fucking lowered. You saw what happened to ikes, right?

ETA, you know what mate, I’ll edit this to reflect your edit, which strengthens the false and indeed already debunked charge of hypocrisy. If you lack the guts to either back up or withdraw this false claim, keep me on ignore.

I don’t think you’ve read his posts very carefully.

1 Like

I’m not going to read his endless pretzel logic bullshit. I read his initial “let me demonstrate how I am superior to you morally deficient pricks” high-horse pearl-clutching performative nonsense. That was enough.

3 Likes

Raul Julia was outstanding in Street Fighter. My man was just cashing a check and didn’t need to put in any real effort to do a Van Damme videogame movie, plus he was fighting cancer. But every scene he’s in is just too much fun. One of my all-time favorite trash movies.

2 Likes

Wasn’t he in some cooking movie? Or am I thinking of Eating Raoul, which is not Raul Julia but has a similar name in the title.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/1429152586200911877

But please, no harsh words about the grifting assholes who cause very real harm like this. Every human life is a precious flower that we must celebrate and mourn when it finally wilts and dies. God bless you Henry Kissinger. I hope you find peace in the after life. GMAFB

8 Likes

I knew a guy who loved Overdrawn at the Memory Bank.

1 Like

More lies. Can you do anything other than lie? Are you capable of nothing but flicking spitwads at a fictional character?

You’re thinking of Julia Child.

1 Like

Would you rather he dance?

1 Like

BINGO!

1 Like

Raul Julia? Kiss of the Spider Woman ldo.

1 Like

Guys, AllInFlynn and I disagree, but it’s not like his argument is totally without merit.

What I am advocating is gross and in normal times I might agree that it is beyond the pale…

…but we don’t live in normal times.

But he’s Ikesing up the thread that was humming along fine until he needed attention.

Deep discussion of the nuances of when it is and isn’t ok to celebrate the death of a despicable human being, and the specific manner of celebration which is and is not acceptable, is a fascinating topic that really deserves its own thread imo.

I agree, and it would be worthwhile to talk about with someone who isn’t posting in obvious bad faith.

2 Likes

Still just nothing but lies. Wall-to-wall invented fictions - you live like this? Couldn’t be me.

I know you used to like me lol.

Another liar. Any cites? No? At least ikes had the guts to try it.