COVID-19: Chapter 8 - Ongoing source of viral information, and a little fun

They’ll get fake proof of vaxx.

This would be a very very very bad one time for the sake of getting more people vaccinated.

5 Likes

Is he vaxed? I guess so. Didn’t realize. Retracting.

The p-town saga continues

4 Likes

Meh, he’s vaccinated. A vacced r senator dyinf of COVId would be really really damaging. Also, he’s vaccinated so he’s going to be fine.

Edit: damnit suzzer, ponied.

Not mentioned that his solution is everyone should wear highly effect N95.

On the negative side, his take as to where we are in the pandemic is “second minute of the first quarter”.

Fuck that I’m not shaving my beard. I look like Mitch McConnell w/o it. I’ll take my chances. Looking like Mitch McConnell is not a life.

5 Likes

MAGA RED BUTTON MEME

[ ] breakthrough cases very rarely result in death and vaxxed people dying is bad for getting more people vaxxed

[ ] I really really really want Lindsey Graham to die

14 Likes

For me it’s a yes. Vaccines still offer a very high level of protection. I mean you just went to Hawaii and rode on planes and stayed in hotels with lots of unvaxed people. This situation seems dramatically less risky to me.

1 Like

God damn

I would so no on the premise that the unvaccinated should be shunned until they become responsible members of society and would use personal safety concerns as a passive aggressive pretext if the family dynamics made saying that outright counterproductive for whatever reason.

10 Likes

Belarus

Wear a bandana

Would be fine having them then.

5 Likes

I guess vaccine tourism is a thing now.

Was going to say absolutely fucking not, but this changes everything.

I definitely would in this case, but I don’t have any unvaccinated children running around the house. Don’t know what my answer would be if I did.

2 Likes

I’m not judging, I’d take advantage of the opportunity if it were me and god knows we have plenty vaccines we aren’t using in USA#1.

1 Like

I’d be fine with it goofy, and have done it. If I had an unvaccinated kiddo, notsomuch

1 Like

I would not. 50 percent of the reason would be safety and the other 50 percent would be “fuck them for not getting vaccinated.”

I missed this key piece of information. I revise my answer to yes, let them stay.

2 Likes