COVID-19: Chapter 7 - Brags, Beats, and Variants

I’m in Port St. Lucie on Treasure Coast.

Not necessarily. All depends on how you define smart. Plenty of high IQ geniuses can’t tie their own shoes.

She has a latex allergy (no latex in any component of the vaccine)

Also some sort of lymph node disease where her lymph nodes could fail at at moment she could need to be rushed to the hospital. Also she’s been told she is very susceptible to getting cancer and her lymph nodes could quickly develop tumors that could kill her in a month or two.

I wish I was joking.

Seems like she just looked at a list of possible vaccine side effects and decided that she would be the 1 of 100,000 people to develop extremely severe side effects like anaphylaxis.

Anyways she just needs more research done despite obviously doing none on her own and hasn’t considered that the research has already been done or is actually on going with every shot administered and she wouldn’t know what to look for and isn’t going to looking for it.

1 Like

Seems like you know this, but the latex stuff isn’t a valid reason to not get the vaccine and the other thing sounds made up (and isn’t a reason to not get it even if it was real).

1 Like

Thomas Hearns claimed Hagler was in the ICU fighting the effects of the virus, but Hagler’s wife said he died unexpectedly at home.

Hearns is saying it was the after-effects of the vaccine.

Hearns took a pounding and didn’t have much of a chin either. Sucks to see him drag his former nemesis’s death into conspiracy theories like this.

1 Like

Still exciting as hell 35+ years later.

5 Likes

What I went through is going to have a death count > 0. Of course any time it happens idiots are going to fail to weight the significant risk of getting coronavirus to the miniscule risk of succumbing to vaccine effects.

Really sucks for society when it happens to someone famous.

Got my first shot today. Arm hurts like hell but a combination of beer and wine seems to be helping

10 Likes

Sorry to see you go. Maybe we can get you some Covid next time around when your availability is better.

1 Like

Hearns was easily one of the most exciting boxers to ever live. Super weird to a lanky skinny dude with just fucking incredible KO power.

IIRC hearns broke his hand 2nd round

wrong thread

Lanky dudes can have quite a bit of KO power. It’s all about arm length, their thinness and the size/density of your fists. It’s why guys like Deontay Wilder and George Foreman were decimating people in their prime. Long, skinny limbs with giant fists at the end.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone else describe George Foreman at any point of his career as being “lanky.”

2 Likes

See him before his comeback. I mean he’s a heavyweight. So he isn’t skinny. But he isn’t a HW like Joe Frazier, Evander Holyfield or Dwight Muhammad Qawi.

He certainly looks shredded here. I guess we can disagree as to whether he also looks “lanky.”

Also, I can’t imagine that Foreman was ever thinner than Hollyfield at similar ages.

1 Like

I think boxing and MMA should be banned, not even a little kidding.

6 Likes