COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

Here Dan is replying to my point #3, patients that never show up

He said variant of selective admission but on the patient side…then you replied about your hospital policies.

We are talking about them never coming to the hospital in the first place in this line of posts that you replied to. I think that’s the misunderstanding.

1 Like

lol dammit, completely missed that. Sorry, I’ll get a coffee

3 Likes

Caffeine needed?

26 Likes

The all-time US Covid daily death record is 2744 (Worldometers). We are going to get close to that if not break it today.

1 Like

I just heard that the testing center at the local hospital was completely overwhelmed today. Almost like some sort of event happened last week that could cause a lot more people to get sick.

4 Likes

Probably antifa.

2 Likes

Ive heard they have been going around installing 5G…

Are you in Franklin County?

He set you up, you got the hearts

1 Like

No, money down!

@goofyballer

Decidedly not GOAT

https://twitter.com/sfchronicle/status/1333902821784236032?s=21

No, I’m in a rural county.

Looks like we are going to miss by about 100.

originally i said SF but this is actually LA (my bad) also shut down one of their covid testing locations today and only gave people 24 hour notice that their appointment would be cancelled and they would have to go somewhere else because they wanted to give Miramax a permit to film the remake of “She’s all that” LOL. Yeah lets not test people during a pandemic that has been ramping up everywhere lately so we could film a dumbass movie. Supposedly the mayor and everyone was unaware the filming would shut down the testing location lol

Weird. That was supposed to be replying to Eyebooger

1 Like

Oops. Corrected my original post to LA. And yeah I didn’t read far enough to see that they decided to reopen it. The tweet I saw the story from was from last night when people got the email their appointment was going to be cancelled.

Glad they corrected the issue though

1 Like

lol what in the world is wrong with these people?

Mayor Of Philly tried to go out for indoor dining this spring in Maryland. He got busted and had to apologize.

It’s so fucking ridiculous. I would give a lot to be able to dine at French Laundry, even then I wouldnt fucking go during a fucking global pandemic

3 Likes

Why would anyone eat at a laundry just because it’s French? I’ll have a petite crepe after my socks dry, sad!

4 Likes