COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

I just posted 3 articles saying there’s a strong suggestion that initial viral load matters wrt to severity of eventual infection. There are dozens more, just search. Scientists know initial load matters for a bunch of other similar viruses.

You seem to have this weird standard of incontrovertible proof for everything about covid that just doesn’t exist right now.

2 Likes

lol @ you of all people firing shots like this

3 Likes

I can post a 1,000 articles showing you age might be more of a factor

Listen, we get it. Costa Rica beckons and you’re trying to calculate the risks. How can you reduce possible viral load? By not going, probably.

If two ppl are living in an apartment together, surely they’re both getting the same exposure to whatever virus particles are wafting about the air? This is where I’m confused.

The fuck does that have to do with anything? Of course age is a huge risk factor in covid. It’s also very easy to split people into various age groups to see what the mortality rate by ages are. So we’ve known for many months how deadly it is for various age groups. It’s far harder to do the same thing by initial viral load, perhaps impossible.

The person who was infected outside the house is days further along in his immune response.

1 Like

Would larger people, with bigger lungs be more receptive to larger viral load? Heavy breathers? Kids surely with their smaller lungs would encounter smaller viral load, especially being shorter and not being quite so close to parents mouths. Maybe if you shout, you can offload some of your intial large dose.

Hey, this is easy

What the fuck are you talking about?

people are different, doesn’t matter how big the cloud.

Sorry I can’t join in your 3 article theory

great, fuck off

One of them is already sick and producing antibodies. Viral load and initial inoculum are two different things.

Gandhi told MedPage Today that the viral inoculum, or the initial dose of virus that a patient takes in, is one likely determinant of ultimate illness severity. That’s separate from patients’ subsequent viral load, the level of replicating virus as measured by copies per mL.

When will you dolts realize that churchill is a troll who is “dunking” on us to cover up how pathetic his own life and country is?

Ignore and move on.

2 Likes

Churchill doesn’t understand controlling for variables apparently. I’m going to snooze him for a little while.

2 Likes

Bottom line: let’s say the ghost of Christmas future visits you and says you caught covid from your aunt - which you can’t change or the whole universe implodes.

However, you get two choices - would you like to catch it at Thanksgiving, or catch it sharing a 10-hour car ride with your aunt in the back seat just blasting you the whole way (as I was terrified about with my mom driving back from Denver to KC)?

Is anyone really trying to say they wouldn’t pick scenario #1?

I got that joke. Didn’t want to leave you hanging.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JessthePrequel/status/1290389302258667522?s=20

so they tell us
so they tell us
so they tell us
so they tell us
so they tell us

4 Likes

The lack of font colors is really annoying

That’s ideal for rainbow text

1 Like

The game is rigged. They are almost certainly getting Remdesivir as soon as they are pozzed and possibly Regeneron’s antibody treatment.

Also there’s a chance some had brushes with death but kept it under wraps.

Here’s hoping

https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-stories/detail/who-recommends-against-the-use-of-remdesivir-in-covid-19-patients

Not that it’ll kill them but it does fuck all while other treatments could help.

ALLEGED VIRUS!

1 Like