COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

Europe doubled in 10 days. You don’t want to know want CR ‘managed’

Look out for colder times ahead - the rise isn’t all down to mask compliance or lack of

Check out Euro#1

If you want to avoid Covid, move south.

At pains to mention it, but NYC will feel the sharp edge of covid first again in US

On the plus side, if Covid adds 10 years to Trump’s brain he might start to behave like a 13 year old, which would be an improvement.

5 Likes

I was waaaaay smarter than Donald Trump at 13. I’d say the moment I became smarter than him would be at age 8 or so. Whenever I beat my dad at chess the first time probably.

If so it’ll be GJGE USA cause Trump will blame Dems and use it as proof that masks and shutdowns are useless and we have to be patriots and go get it for the herd.

yeah given that nyc will act swiftly before it ever gets to the point it currently is in other states, can’t see this being true.

Yeah, I’ll let Europe know they didn’t ‘act as swiftly’ as they could have done. Italy getting done for a 2nd time must mean they were slow, for a second time - or like it’s a contagious disease that those that ‘act swiftly’ can dodge.

Mighty quick… 1 case

USA over 9,000,000 cases

WORKING HARD THANK YOU

1 Like

Asymptomatic cases are not counted in China’s official tally of 85,810 confirmed infections.

wat

1 Like

Hope you’re right.

Belgium’s first wave was in the ballpark of NY and is not looking lately like a good graph to emulate. It concerns me.

Give up. If it’s outside US#190 no one’s interested.

1 Like

Are South America and Australia not continent sanymore? What a weird omission

BUT THE SWINE FLU WAS HANDLED SO POORLY HERPADERPADERPADOO

That’s… really bad.

Depends

4 Likes

When Russia has a better COVID response than America. Good times, good times.

4 Likes

it’s important to not that they didn’t have any response between original quarantine lockdown and this mandate. they were ignoring/falsifying deaths for like six months.

still impressive on the mandate ahead of trmp

1 Like

post-14251-Eddie-Murphy-I-see-what-you-di-PAQX

4 Likes

If someone can photoshop coronaviruses coming out of this flamethrower, that’d be great.

3 Likes

West coast still Best coast: