COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

Longview :)

I’m only 2 episodes through season 2 right now but I’m pretty sure I’m picking Myiagi-Do

Cobra Kai is the MAGA dojo

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1305944752383197185

4 Likes

Unstuck watch party!!!

4 Likes

You might want to sit down for this, too…

2 Likes

Ya I’ve never done the watch party thing but I would be down for watching south park roasting covidiots with you guys

6 Likes

It shall be done :blush:

Finally, an opportunity for me to flex my mod powers. Watch Party Banner activate!

3 Likes

This is like treating someone for all sorts of ailments and then finding out the problem would be fixed with a simple shot of penicillin. It’s no wonder you’re so irritable :sob:

2 Likes

Four days later:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1251169217531056130

5 Likes

8 Likes

We’ve officially passed the peak active cases number on 1point3acres, breaking the record of July 26. Their number today is 2,899,959 active cases.

Well that’s not good

1 Like

It’s pretty unlikely this number is accurate. That implies we have about the last 60 days of cases still active. There is no way that is accurate. This stat has always been polluted by all the people who test positive and are never heard from again.

It has two?

Dammit you made me kind of defend ohio

100% a covid death, the comments surrounding tweets on this have been rough.

1 Like

Meh, Ohio is still better than living in the hookworm belt. You cannot convince me I’d be happier living in Mississippi.

2 Likes

The most recent SDI map isn’t a hugely substantial difference over the last couple of months. If anything, it’s improving a little. We’re in the extended burn of low SDI creating perfect conditions for the worst right now in most places. People have given up in a whole lot of places and we’re about to see what that means.

At least you’re close to NOLA or Memphis.

Today New York state broke its 30-odd-day streak of positivity rate < 1%.
766 positives out of ~74k tests.
Hope it’s just a blip, but NYC is opening for school soon and indoor dining is coming back after that.

Their active cases are moving faster in the first roughly two weeks of Part 3 than they were in the first two weeks of Part 2. It seems to be a trend but it’s still a little early to tell for sure.