COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

They are science deniers if they are doing stuff like that.

3 Likes

Didn’t everyone say this was going to happen when the south opened in late spring?

If I somehow catch it without knowing and infect others it will be people that have weighed the same risks I have and are willing to take the chance. I’m f I pass it onto somebody at an outdoor football game or beer garden, they knew the risks.

Your paranoia and constant “ the sky is falling” attitude puts you in a very small minority in this country, like 5% or less. I’m choosing what’s best for me economically and my mental wellness. Most of the country is doing the same. I know this upsets you but there is really nothing we can do about it is there? Life goes on for me . I’m dealing with it.

Pretty sure there is plenty we COULD do about it. We just choose not to. And it’s a direct result of people with your attitude.

11 Likes

I’m 100% on board with you on this. I have spoken to medical professionals that lol at the southern #s.

This seems to completely ignore the immense strain our health care workers are being put under as a result of all this behavior. Not to mention the other impacts on the people not taking in the same pleasures. Your behavior doesn’t just affect you and the others acting recklessly. It affects everyone eventually.

I appreciate your honesty even though I completely disagree with you on this.

5 Likes

I tried my best. Sorry. I quarantined to mid July. How long should I stay qing while the rest of the country moves on? What is my target date for restoring some semblance of normalcy to my life?

We are years away from this going anywhere. I choose to live normally.

We aren’t years away. We should have a vaccine sometime next year which should have a dramatic impact on it. And that is coming from a pretty huge pessimist on all this.

There is also a wide ocean between locking down and acting like an extra in a girls gone wild video. Most on this forum are not fully locked down still. Avoid crowded spaces. Avoid indoor locations with randos if possible. Wear masks. You don’t need to be a hermit to mostly be safe.

3 Likes

that’s basically what happened.

2 Likes

oh hey, made up bullshit.

7 Likes

you suffered for like, half of a pregnancy term.

Its amazing how soft American men are. Just absolutely no willpower to stop their routines.

18 Likes

Yeah but then that ■■■■ you infected gives it to their grandma and they die.

Hope it’s worth it.

Knowing that at every event you attend you are increasing the total death count.

3 Likes

Cliffs on MikeLikesOrgies declaration of normalcy thing since I think I missed the original posts: Are we talking going out 6x a week and hitting up bars maskless and shit like that? Or just going to the places that have opened up in his area and following whatever minimal rules they have (which still sucks but probably a big difference)?

Hasn’t been detailed. I think he wants the right to party at the high panty line mark.

Of course there fucking is.

5 Likes

I believe going to football games at a minimum so I’m say somewhere between the 2

1 Like

Is your Sister still good, Mike?

20 Likes

I get the idea of trying to continue some semblance of a normal life. Shit’s bad here but I still went to a cafe to talk to a few friends yesterday.

In my opinion, a balance between mental health and our own protection against covid is necessary. I learned that while I am no social butterfly, I still need some social interaction to keep myself sane. As I mentioned, I was mentally fucked up after the full lockdown earlier in the year.

So yeah, I’ll go out from time to time but I’m bumping elbows.

1 Like

It also really depends where you live. Lots of different circumstances around here.

Mike said the majority of the people in this country (somehow) democratically decided that they don’t give a fuck about his sister and he’s just following the crowd, I mean what else can he do???

2 Likes