COVID-19: Chapter 6 - ThanksGRAVING

The steroids reduce fever

You’re joking, right?

That moron is right about one thing: the United States has decided to let this thing simmer for the next year+ and just groove on tens of thousands of daily cases and a couple 9-11’s worth of deaths every week from here on out.

We could have acted rationally, but that isn’t our brand at the moment, so it truly is every man, woman, and child for themselves. Dipdonk here is gonna go bug chasing, and maybe he’ll get it or maybe he won’t. Won’t make much of a difference either way.

5 Likes

Whoever told them not to tell their roommates should be up on charges of some sort.

5 Likes

FaceTimed my mom for her birthday and was put on hold for a sec while she let the unmasked neighbor in for a big hug. No big deal because they mostly go the same places. Also I shouldn’t be afraid of the virus. Also, h1n1 killed more people than covid. Love this hellworld.

12 Likes

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2029812

Doesn’t name Trump, doesn’t endorse Biden, fuck of nejm

1 Like

5,335 today

2 Likes

Yea she got sick twice. Odds are really low that her husband gets sick twice and then my dad but still frightening/annoying at the possibility of going through the whole thing again

https://twitter.com/anniekarni/status/1313931971224104960

17 Likes

Lmao

Make America Germy Again!

1 Like

When Outbreaks Collide

Arghh

Getting sick twice is scary - it puts a lower limit on the immunity time. This is going to sound weird, but it anyone studying her?

I read an article the other day that only a few dozen people have been known to get it twice - and it sounded like for all of those - at least one of it was an automatic testing situation where the person was asymptomatic and wouldn’t otherwise have gotten a test.

1 Like

My buddy is a NYC firefighter. He hates these guys so much. He says none of them get officially married for religious reasons - but then they use that to soak up all the aid they can get as single mothers with tons of kids. He said he sees them in bars all the time which they’re not supposed to go near.

I used to think it was just because he’s a public employee dipping into the same pot of money that he accuses them of abusing - and maybe becoming a firefighter was making him turn kinda racist. But now I’m thinking maybe they are kinda jerks. He also might be turning racist.

LOL at thinking a NY firefighter would turn into a racist. I’m sure he was already there before he slid on his first pole.

1 Like

It’s definitely rubbed off on him. He used to be a fun party guy who liked everyone - he did corporate cel phone sales. Now he comes off as a blue collar ruffian guy who gets in fights at bars.

I wonder if pumping a patient full of antibodies makes it less likely their immune system will develop a strong adaptive defense.

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1313989175159463941?s=19

This country can’t survive with so many people living in completely opposing realities

3 Likes