COVID-19: Chapter 4 - OPEN FOR BUSINESS

I hear you. I agree that’s a shame.

1 Like

Rogan dying, or at least getting very sick and having a come to Jesus moment, might be the single biggest influence next to Trump dying.

FWIW - a ton of Chiefsplanet is starting to realize we’re going to lose a year of Mahomes because the idiots in the DC forum won’t wear masks. It’s not sinking in with the nutjobs obviously - but they’re getting lambasted for it.

2 Likes

I’m old enough to remember when Neera Tanden signed a 100 million dollar deal with Spotify and then promulgated that masks are for pussies to a legion of Low-T morons.

2 Likes

Nah, if Trump dies of covid its the deepstate using it to cover up his murder.

Rogan will come around and say man I was wrong masks do help but there was lots of crazy shit going on blah blah blah. You shouldn’t listen to me I’m just a stupid comedian… That’s what pisses me off about him.

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m disappointed in myself that I continue to hate watch BROgan clips way more than I should, but the most egregious motherfucker lately has been Bill Maher. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve long grown to despise him also, but for a guy whose signature refrain for 20 years has been ‘listen to scientists’ to come up with this shit is… alarming?

I mean just do some conceptual mad libs and substitute climate change for covid and this scorching take would give any extant Koch brother a boner. People sacrificing their health to avoid a depression, great idea, but why stop at covid? A little more poison in the air and water is good for stonks/GDP too.

2 Likes

Bing!

3 Likes

FYI

Semi-grunch.

Stop being such assholes to El Sapo ffs. You think that’s doing any good?

4 Likes

Here’s the log scale graph with the 3 additional counties included in the Bay Area. The Bay Area’s outbreak is accelerating faster lately.

1 Like

I’m going to be an asshole to anyone who starts spouting off bullshit about cloth masks being useless.

I’ve lost two of my three or four closest friends IRL over calling them out for their COVID/BLM behaviors in the last month, no way I’m tempering myself on here.

5 Likes

I gotta say, I like this new attitude bro.

3 Likes

Nah, he’s an anti-vaxxer. He’s a clown who should have been cancelled in the 90’s. Bog-standard libertarian contrarian dipshit, I’m not at all surprised he’s found some kind of COVID truther shtick to get attention.

2 Likes

“I want all my daughters to be like Maxine Waters.”

KRS1 indisputable GOAT

2 Likes

He went a little crazy the last few years but those old lyrics are more than making up for it. No one in the industry still will fuck with KRS.

Hijacking.

2 Likes
2 Likes

The first Redman/Method Man album was so fire. I love all KRS ONE. This song delivers hard.

1 Like