COVID-19: Chapter 4 - OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Jesus Fucking Christ.

@Chuckleslovakian, how the hell do you live there?

2 Likes

PA French Creek mini TR

Not many people wearing masks but many had masks around necks if situation dictated.

People pretty well spread out. Everyone courteous. Busy but probably less than a normal nice holiday weekend day.

When we Let someone pass on a trail we would just face away and wait a few seconds if physical distance wasnā€™t possible.

Wawa delicious. Bathrooms open at park.

3 Likes

Especially since thatā€™s ā€œwithin households.ā€ So if thatā€™s under lockdown in households, or with schools closed, then when they haveā€¦ 47 interactions vs 15, theyā€™re now 94% as likely to contract is as adults?

Gotta love the video where they hang him in effigy. Those dumb motherfuckers struggled to get the rope over the branch, then failed to find a branch strong enough to hold the weight of the doll. Bodes pretty well for olā€™ Andy if they do try to hang himā€¦

1 Like

That was the clip I seen, didnā€™t want to post it itt, itā€™s disgusting and should be a crime.

https://twitter.com/skysports/status/1264300347998253057?s=21

Step right up American sports! Whoā€™s going to be first? Who is going to be saving 100,000 lives by trying to open and failing and then the dipshits realize thatā€¦oh fuck it nevermind.

1 Like

Itā€™s disgusting, but itā€™s free speech and I probably wouldnā€™t want to ban it in generalā€¦ but Iā€™d have to think about it. I found it amusing how incompetent they were, though.

Wait? And Iā€™m not JAQ hereā€¦ That effergy is considered free speech?

I think thatā€™s within a household that has an infected person in it. Honestly being only 30% chance to catch the virus under those conditions is remarkable.

1 Like

Absolutely.

Itā€™s all good and covered under free speech, like most things that fall short of direct violence or absolute explicit threats. (Well, everything except for quietly kneeling during the anthem or burning the flag. There aught to be a law!)

3 Likes

Gotta love that freedom fighter desecrating the US flag over memorial day weekend by using it as a mask.

Gee, what do all these people have in common.

I guess theres just no whiteā€¦ I mean, right, way to tell

3 Likes

Yesā€¦ ā€œLetā€™s go get him and string him up!ā€ would not be considered protected free speech in that setting. ā€œLetā€™s go get him and string him up!ā€ would be considered protected free speech if a comedian said it on stage.

Burning/hanging in effigy is protected free speech, as far as I know.

Credentials: I am not a lawyer, but I took a pretty advanced com law class as part of my broadcast journalism degree, though it has been 12 or 13 years.

I seem to think you agree 100% for the USAā€™s interpretation of free speech?

Surly this is exactly that, No?

Lots of flag code violations in that group. Thank God none of them knelt, though.

2 Likes

No, generally speaking. Then again Iā€™ve never seen a group of people open carrying about 2.5 guns per person do it right outside the politicians residenceā€¦

Sigh, knew what this would be when I saw myself @ed

I mean I like Lexington, and wish it could magically we transported to Oregon or California.

Hereā€™s what really pisses me off about those fuckers.

Here is the fucking schedule

Here is a list of testing sites

Jesus fucking Christ. Andy Beshear is trying his ass off to keep you all safe and satisfied on things opening up. But no you dumb fucks watch right wing shit all day and do that. Fuck you all

1 Like

I mean thereā€™s a festival in England that does this every year and such, its usually family friendly to a certain extent and all in good political fun.

The more I think about it, the more I seem to be agreeing with you about the broad aspect of the image, I guess the history of the USA was putting me off and wanting to be on the right side, but in reality itā€™s a political statement I guess, and should be taken as such, alough as weā€™ve seen many do not.

OKā€¦ @boredsocial after some thought, I can see why youā€™d want that aspect protected. :v:

Just saw this posted on the hoopleheads site. Seems hard to believe but interesting.

1 Like