COVID-19: Chapter 10 - Mission Achomlished!

He’s not here anymore.

That’s a shame, but I guess it was inevitable.

I really do find him entertaining, but I might be the only one.

Right. This impact has been known since mid 2020 because actual, you know, experts were closely watching mortality trends and trying to figure out what was happening using data.

3 Likes

Got the bivalvent. No side effects yet. Feel powerful.

4 Likes

That is twice the valence for you.

1 Like

Saw my first flu case in a few months today.

Chiner?

1 Like

arm sore as fuck this morning and generally feel slightly ugh

1 Like

I received the new booster yesterday. I just have a faint soreness in my arm, with no other symptoms.

2 Likes

I think I should wait until early November? Got the 2nd booster mid late July and got covid in late July ~ 5-6 days later and still have remnants of post naval drip now.

I had arm soreness with the three previous jabs, I guess that’s pretty universal, but it’s definitely worse this time.

walked the dog about 3 miles in the woods. I was worried this would be a bad idea but it wasn’t too bad. back feels tweaked a bit, slight headache, a little sinus-type pressure behind my eyes. They say “flu like symptoms” are common, this is really not THAT bad, but definitely the type of symptoms I’ve had with flu, just to a lesser degree.

I made sure to get my shots on a Thursday so I could call out Friday.

And it was a good thing I did because for me the side effects of the shots were worse than getting COVID.

Wife and I both just got bivalent boosters at the same time and toddler got his 2nd primary dose. Hopefully we don’t both go down at the same time tonight/tomorrow.

3 Likes

Just got the shot. First Moderna after three Pfizers. I’m on the chain gang for my college’s football game tonight, so hopefully the side effects hold off until tomorrow.

2 Likes

Ours was a Pfizer after 3 Modernas.

Got the Pfizer bivalent after 2 JNJs and 1 Moderna.

Gonna have to go to Asia for some Sinopharm and Sputnik to complete my Pokedex.

5 Likes

Need a novavax in there.

I’m about 14 hours post bivalent booster. Arm is pretty sore, and I’m very mildly achey all over. Not much reaction so far, but more than I had for any of the previous 3 shots.

2 Likes

My Saturday morning was the same. Got the shot at 11am Friday.

It’s Saturday night now and I feel better.

2 Likes

yeah basically felt OK last night, still a little off, much much better this morning, basically back to normal

1 Like