COVID-19: Chapter 10 - Mission Achomlished!

After further review, transcriptionist appears to agree.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1480567138029117446?s=20

As long as we can all agree that Gorsuch has never been wrong

1 Like

Source of effectiveness data discussed in article: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-breakthrough-data

I mean he’s wrong in that statement. The flu kills tens of thousands. But that doesn’t mean he’s a moron or something, everyone is wrong about all sorts of little shit like that all the time. But if you’re going to cut a sentence fragment from what Gorsuch (or whoever) is saying and yell about it on the internet, probably try to at the very least get that fragment correct.

Or don’t, all Mystal was doing was firing up the anger machine which isn’t good for anything.

No wonder Trump survived.

3 Likes

96 posts were merged into an existing topic: Omicron, Boosters, and Asymptomatic Spread

10 minutes ago, my kid’s pre k teacher (he’s in kinder now) came by to pick up some stuff but didn’t want to come in because she was afraid she had covid. She couldn’t get an appointment for test but we had an extra one. Sure enough she was positive.

3 Likes

Beware the people saying with or for covid:

https://twitter.com/eemoin/status/1480670263742246915?s=20

That is 100% for covid, not with.

2 Likes

It seems like the only symptom the general public is aware of is fever since it’s the only thing businesses bother to check to screen people.

I tweeted that at Nate. Not that is will do any good but I feel better.

78=80 certainly within any limit of certainty.

Sent this article to my friend, and her response was, “I kind of want all these nut bars to drink their own pee for a while.”

How do we spread the word that contact with glass, plastic, metal, or other surfaces inactivates the covid-protection properties of urine, so straight from the source is the only effective way?

2 Likes

I didn’t read everything but it doesn’t seem like there’s a way to get reimbursed for tests bought before this coming Saturday but it also doesn’t seem like there’s a shitload of paperwork to deal with and there’s also this

As part of the requirement, the Administration is incentivizing insurers and group health plans to set up programs that allow people to get the over-the-counter tests directly through preferred pharmacies, retailers or other entities with no out-of-pocket costs.

You know what country is really dangerous? The freakin USA.

Hypothetically getting on a plane for Germany in 2 weeks.

China’s zero Covid policy makes no sense post vaccines. Covid is going to last 50 years over there.

Yes, it’s this exactly. China was a model of how to handle this in a pre-vaccine world. They saved millions of their citizen’s lives. For all their faults the should be lauded for what they did.

However, they are definitely not a model of how to handle this in a post-vaccine world.

From my brother. I’m going to break out the guillotine for my own sister.

9 Likes

motherofgod this is a thing

How to make natural hydroxychloroquine naturally with ease,” the title of the video reads.

The video encourages viewers to boil grapefruit and lemon peel in water for several hours. After cooling and draining the ingredients, the juice is poured into jars.

The individual filming the content tells users to have “two tablespoons” of the juice per day.

In fairness. That’s probably one of the least harmful of these things.

4 Likes