COVID-19: Chapter 10 - Mission Achomlished!

No thanks.

1 Like

heh, Keed is drooling.

5 Likes

So you’re against bans except when you apparently can’t follow a thread and demand cites for every little thing when your bro is making a fool of himself. Got it.

Can you take this to the about moderation thread?

4 Likes
1 Like

That’s supposed to show church is saying the vaccine is dangerous? Lol?

@anon10396289 Churchill has repeatedly downplayed the risk of covid to kids today, which obviously suggests that giving them the vaccine is dangerous as there’s little benefit. Stop this nonsense.

A quote from the BBC LMFAO!

You can disagree, but threatening bans is just pathetic bullshit.

Are you sure you searched the right thread?

1 Like

Ah, I don’t need the colon

But note the only time I’m not quoting Jman or CN there is to state (top quote) ‘I posted nowt about Ivermectin’ - 1 match :) Defending myself from yet more bollox

This new thread variant is even worse than the last!

16 Likes

If church or jal made up that bullshit about any of you they’d be banned for a week. Jman gets two days for his trolling lies.

2 Likes

That’s utter horseshit and you know it. That post was supported and you’re clearly just upset Jal got banned.

Jal deserved to be banned.

Is there any reason to believe or doubt that the ratio of hospitalizations to unhospitalized cases is the same among the vaccinated and unvaccinated? Instead of relying on reported cases in an uncertain testing regime, can we use hospitalizations to estimate how many total cases there are and just ignore the number of reported positives?

Oh bullshit I’m sure it’s all a coincidence. You’re further harming this place. Churchill made those posts, and you stanning his bullshit to create pretense for a retaliation.

1 Like

No more moderation talk in this thread, you are free to argue about my ban in AM. I’d move the posts but I don’t know how on my phone.

2 Likes

I don’t know if that is a reply to the first question or the second question (or possibly both).

The ratio would be different if vaccines reduce bad outcomes by converting cases requiring hospitalization to cases not requiring hospitalization. What if vaccines suppress bad outcomes but people still get infected at the same rate, so we just have a bunch of asymptomatic vaccinated cases walking around?

1 Like