Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Like watching a blond walking in the woods in a horror movie. GET OUT OF THERE! IT’S COMING!

3 Likes

True. But I never posted that.

Sam Harris knows fuck all.

3 Likes

Well that came from the other guy. His math seemed pretty decent.

1 Like

I can’t tell you how many times my Mom has said my uncle is not drinking anymore.

The last time I talked to him he was in the memory care place (although by far the most lucid there - he was doing favors for everyone - it was like one flew over the cuckoo’s nest). He basically talked like he was waiting to die. I’m like Mike - you’re 68 years old.

2 Likes

I’ll wait for Joe Rogan to weigh in, thank you very much.

1 Like

The library is the backbone for so many vulnerable people. What a rough time to be down and out in LA county.

4 Likes

How is there not one person with a mask on in any of those pictures?

And it’s been raining a lot.

The actual governor of Oklahoma

2 Likes

This travel crush is like stirring the entire “melting pot” to make sure the infection gets spread out to every nook and cranny in America. We are so stupid. No one in the federal government is helping. They should be hanged.

7 Likes

Orlando TSA worker tests positive.

This is going to get REALLY fucking bad.

2 Likes

Big family war breaking out among me and my sisters. Apparently one of them is telling my mom that the flu is worse and that it’s totally ok for my mid-70s mom to go to church in a heavily-retirement age area in Florida.

2 Likes

God I’m glad my family is largely sane.

4 Likes

I mean even if it was just the flu it would still be pretty bad for a mid 70’s person to get it.

1 Like

Until this, I thought mine was, too.

269 cases?! Geez! Finding a lot now that they’re finally testing.

At least one state seems to be doing it (at least somewhat) right.

IIRC, masks prevent you from spreading the disease, not prevent you from getting it.

I used to listen to him quite a bit but got annoyed when he defended having Charles Murray on the show and cried like a bitch when Ezra Klein wrote about him. Of course that excludes Noam Chomsky owning his ass in an email correspondence that Sam published without Noam’s permission. I don’t know why he would since he was made to look like an idiot.

1 Like

They have one, two, maybe as many as five, and some people are saying that number will soon be zero.

I would still rather see lots of people with masks because we sure can’t count on sick people to actually stay home.