Coronavirus (COVID-19)

One test per million people. USA USA USA.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/covid-19-testing/

1 Like

Just went to the gym. My ex-trainer (who owns the place) is super sick. He’s also a Trumpkin so he’s probably licking doorknobs to own the libs or something. I’ve given myself a silkwood shower and thrown away my water bottle. Probably too late.

14 Likes

Yes, I’m sure Trump has learned his lesson.

1 Like

Not touching your face is so hard. I tried to pay attention yesterday and I do it nearly constantly.

6 Likes

I feel stupid lauding the CDC a month ago.

One disaster away at this point.

So you are saying there is a chance?

4 Likes

Fuck Pence coming down with the Coronavirus might actually cause me to rethink my belief that there is no God

7 Likes

And giving it to all the olds that he pray-hugs with every day.

This. It’s nearly impossible to no touch your face many times an hour. Will take a lot of work to fix this.

Tru dat. I’m sitting here, chin in hand, thinking about how hard it’s going to be to not touch my face.

5 Likes

I am only now noticing how freaking itchy my face it and how often I scratch. Areas around my ears, nose, and eyes are regularly itchy.

4 Likes

Prominent republicans dying from the coronavirus would be an early Christmas present.

Why are you worried about the coronavirus, don’t you know that the flu kills 650,000 a people? Derp.

I’m rooting for the virus but only because I’ve been forced to by deplorables.

3 Likes

Dice a jalapeno without food prep gloves and report back.

2 Likes

It says don’t touch your face w/o washing your hands. So wash your hands then touch away.

Non Pol hot take: Doing the surgeon’s hand wash, after 10 seconds it feels like I’m just wiping the germs back on.

2 Likes

Isn’t makeup pretty germy though?