Coronavirus (COVID-19)

I would assume China doesn’t want this to happen again so they’d take some major steps.

1 Like

Not everyone on there is a delplorable. That guy is mostly a lurker.

Well it would be very rude not to eat it. [/MLYLT]

7 Likes

The virus, this thread, and virus-related events in my life are moving really fucking quickly.

• my older child’s high school just closed until April 14
  • beginning next week I’ve reduced my office’s hours and gone to half staff
  • wife’s office (Disney Channel) is closing next week
  • just heard from her Disneyland is closing
2 Likes

What are some industries that will benefit from this?

1. Med suppliers (masks, hand sanitizer…)
  2. Netflix, etc
  3. Amazon (home delivery of toilet paper)
  4. Cam girls
  5. ?
3 Likes

Probably ponied here, but Fox News just announced Disneyland is closing for the rest of the month.

Video games. Hell isn’t there a new Call of Duty coming out soon?

1 Like

Fun anecdote, someone I work with claims that she’s been getting monthly Amazon deliveries of toilet paper through their subscription service, and Amazon actually canceled on her this month. So much for that.

1 Like

My pony is probably slow but Disneyland is closing Saturday. I think they needed the extra day for logistical purposes.

Fwiw the French health minister just confirmed there will be minimum services retained for the children of essential workers. I hope / presume such stuff is going on elsewhere.

Online poker pros?

1 Like

Yes good call. All the humble bundles. Move summer sale up imo

1 Like

Just got an email from Dropbox illustrating their usefulness in working remotely. So, tech stuff like videoconferences etc etc etc

1 Like

I fee the urge to play Fall Out

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/JoshNBCNews/status/1238195797495169024

Yet Trump doesn’t need to be tested.

1 Like

I’ve been playing New Vegas lol

We got news today that my firm has canceled all domestic travel, which is ESSENTIAL to our business. All employees (thousands? tens of thousands?) currently on the road were instructed to return home this Friday and remain home for at least two weeks, at which time we will reevaluate. Gonna be a major hit in revenue.

There’s no reason for him to tell us he’s being tested, but I’m sure he is. Probably on the hour. He’s a germaphobe, right?

I ain’t gonna lie; if I were in your office with a buttercream sheet cake I’d have a slice.

2 Likes