Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: It's not a Loomah!

Yeah, we’ve really been spoiled by all the dynamic presidential options we’ve had in all these past decades.

5 Likes

1_C--jAJb7AWMpOFzX3bju_g

6 Likes

What’s the take on PredictIt around these parts? Trump still favored on there.

FYI Trump was still trading at 15 cents deep into December 2020

I remember that. Just curious if there’s a theory re why PI likes him so much.

You appear to get some kind of high or get off from tearing people down in the most unnecessary and demeaning ways possible. Why do you think that is? Why can’t you stop this? Why can’t you just hit delete when you start firing up a post like that? Any post like that. Go through them, edit them, hit delete, and just write words that aren’t like that. Jeez, I can’t take it anymore and had to say something.

1 Like

this is almost the case with Beto Orourke. we overlook a dwi. we overlooked dubya’s dwi as well.

1 Like

And I believe Obama said he puff puffed in his yoot.

I think it’s just that if the election were today Trump would win pretty easily based on the polling. If that changes in the future the market will likely shift accordingly.

He used cocaine, too, which a lot of people see as a much bigger deal than weed.

1 Like

It was the original OG Superman plot. Nuke the faults in Cali after buying the interior land.

3 Likes

From an ongoing poll at AL.com just lol. There goes my hope for Alabama to flip blue :frowning:

Alabama was never flipping blue. And that poll means nothing. Everyone saying this makes them more likely was 100% in the tank for him. The only way this slightly helps him is the fundraising boost. But it’s probably short lived.

My take is this really only factors into the group of voters that actually make a good faith effort to evaluate these candidates come November. Those people are usually very naive and don’t understand our macro politics but whatever. They exist. And I believe this conviction is at least another tick in the negative column. My bigger concern is that it won’t outweigh the fact that Biden is looking increasingly old and frail.

1 Like

I think the ace in our sleeve is that Biden is a multi-person ticket. If he can just keep pulling off performances like the State of the Union between now and the election, I predict we will see a blowout with Trump losing in historic fashion.

alabama BARELY drew the line at pedophile with roy moore. they certainly dont give a shit about some business records that they cant even understand why it would be a crime.

in fact i think roy moore would win if that election were this year instead of then.

4 Likes

They just need to spray tan him

1 Like

I’m sure you already know this but I wasn’t seriously ever thinking Alabama was within reach.

Are there any states you think might actually be in play post conviction?

Florida? Georgia? Mississippi is as hopeless as Bama.

NC maybe

1 Like

I’m not sure about that. People might like Kamala less than Biden.

2 Likes