Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: It's not a Loomah!

I wouldn’t fault anyone for thinking Georgia, since Biden is the defending champ there. I’d also be happy to take their money if they wanted to bet on a repeat.

1 Like

I think you’re wrong about Harris’s popularity, but maybe I’m wrong. By multi person ticket, however, I mean that people understand they are voting for that candidate’s Cabinet. A ton of people from Trump’s team are now convicted felons. Whereas Biden has appointed a fairly progressive Cabinet due to a few high level picks. I don’t think people could name anyone from Trump’s team but would still say that guy’s whole team is full of convicts.

Do you think Kamala Harris would have a better chance of beating Donald Trump?

1 Like

More likely than Biden? No. I think starting with an old man who includes her on the ticket is more likely to beat Trump. I think this holds true even if people are secure with Kamala taking the presidency if Biden is incapacitated.

Now what if it was Kamala with Biden as the VP pick? I think she’d have a good shot as a favorite.

Has there been a single scandal in Biden’s cabinet?

I’m struggling to think of even a “that wasn’t a good look but the GOP is lying about basic facts to try and create a scandal” situation.

I guess there’s Fauci but he’s not Biden’s guy and even by GOP standards there’s nothing there.

He appointed the worst AG imaginable.

9 Likes
2 Likes

Whatever, call me when he requests the gay kind of mustard.

3 Likes

1 Like

There was the dude who went to the hospital and forgot to tell Biden about it

1 Like

Why didn’t Mayor Pete stop that train derailment in East Palestine?

1 Like

I legit thought that by multi-person ticket you meant Joe and his body doubles.

2 Likes

I don’t NOT mean his body doubles, if you catch my drift.

He wants to use his get out of jail free card.

https://x.com/NormEisen/status/1797405961868496977

1 Like

I guess there’s going to be a few variations on this theme

4 Likes

images

8 Likes

Lol I got that reference.

Let’s bet some Monopoly money on it. I don’t think it’s going to be as close as 2020. I think the guy will lose without it being close.

I mean, 2020 was pretty damn close so there’s a fair chance the margin will be bigger than that if Biden wins. A blowout though? Sorry but that seems like fantasyland to me.

2 Likes

Perhaps relevant:

1 Like