Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: It's not a Loomah!

This is one of those products that seems weird and annoying at first but becomes charming and endearing over months and years of use.

5 Likes

12 Likes

How sure can we be that this isn’t some prank/satire by LastWeekTonight or w/e? It’s just a tat too much.

Other than that, I would totally buy that thing! :transmet_smiley: Especially if you can update it:

“I will drain the swamp, clean it up, and fill it with nice, fresh water!”

“She was always a Salmon, and now she wants to be known as Bass”

They don’t ship to Germany though! :queen_not_amused:

1 Like

It does have a website that looks real. I don’t see any indication that it’s a prank/spoof.

LastWeekTonight set up websites for the lulz in the past iirc, so that alone is no argument imo. I asked ChatGPT what it thought:

The website is part of “Top Dog Direct,” a company known for selling novelty and “As Seen on TV” products. They provide a 60-day money-back guarantee, which suggests a standard consumer protection approach for such novelty items. Additionally, the site has clear policies regarding orders, returns, and customer service, which are typical for e-commerce sites offering novelty products.

…that again sounds like it’s legit, so I want one! :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s where I was going as well.

I heard that Barron is very good with the cyber, so if he was pursuing something like Computer Science/Engineering, Cornell is arguably the strongest Ivy for that. And certainly if he wanted the Hotel School, but (based on nothing) I feel like he may run away from that.

2 Likes

Why is Jareds bowtie so fucking massive?

Probably knotted by hand, but badly so. Like a tie you knot too long.

1 Like

Showed to two Trump supporters at work. Both loved and investigated buying. Both changed their mind at $60+shipping price tag

1 Like

This actually isnt the worst idea for a lefty grifter to make some cash and get some shots in on Trump while making the rubes think its just fun and stupid and buying it as a novelty.

I think it’s an illusion due to blending in with his collar. Idk anything about clothes or fashion but I think Jared and Jr look like douchebags (even more than usual) with the jackets unbuttoned like that.

Yeah I considered this too. His left side does seem larger and blends in more with the shirt collar.

1 Like

Upon 3rd rewatch: Nah. I bet LWT is doing some bit on Trump memorabilia/paraphernalia, on how anyone can sell Trump stuff or w/e, and the punchline will be “…that’s why we teamed up with Top Dog Direct to bring you the ultimate Trump fan article: TrumpyTrout!” You read it here first.

2 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/22/business/jd-vance-never-trump-guy-tiktok.html

1 Like

What is he saying? Anyone here speak Urdu?

THIS IS A PLACE OF BUSINESS

1 Like

damn my fish is too slow

1 Like

The tie is normal, it just looks big compared to his tiny head and pencil neck.

1 Like