Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: It's not a Loomah!

I have seen several clips from that rally and the audience is disinterested in all of them.

they’re all actors and they’re just there to pick up their paycheck

3 Likes
3 Likes

weird how that article doesn’t actually give examples of any actual “reservations” this ebersole person has

2 Likes

12 Likes

I assume they were referring to this:

yeah but that says “women like Ebersole” they didn’t get this particular person on record with a single actual problem she has with trump

https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1825278354918166870?t=EGGZli2fnhMSrJt2W_4rrw&s=19

This guy is playing the hits like a reunion tour.

5 Likes

In the modern day USA, the VP will never be as different from the POTUS as were Lincoln and Johnson.

That is sloppy, but at the end of the day whatever reservation she came up with was going to be pretty weak. If this is what she needs to tell herself to vote Trump, it’s pretty LOL

1 Like

A collection of AI-generated “swifties for Trump” and it looks like one real person.

5 Likes

I think he meant 11,780.

2 Likes

yeah obviously this is the most extreme outlier but still Trump → Pence would be a wayyy bigger swing than liz truss → sunak.

Elderly, offal-brained slob pathetically grasping at attention and relevance, hearing the first low tones of the flush. I can’t get enough.

1 Like

I believe the kids call what Harris is doing to Trump: “trolling”.

1 Like

So

Fucking

WEIRD

https://x.com/mediumsizemeech/status/1825161478669848996?s=61&t=PJ_nuTfUmHpusvvriNf7WA

5 Likes

“Well we tried the ‘Walz drinks horse cum’ thing and that didn’t work, but THIS will trigger the libs for SURE”

1 Like

because she doesn’t have any and fucking loves him so so much

1 Like

I was laughing earlier at the Trump posts claiming the libs are triggered beyond belief over checks notes random totally not fake Taylor Swift fans voting for Trump.

2 Likes

Maga really loves cum. That fake Ben garrison was spot on.

1 Like