Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: It's not a Loomah!

Good luck with all that abysmal shit!

1 Like

In b4 it’s reported he regularly meets with the project 2025 group.

Trump at 100% thinks it’s “the gig is up”.

2 Likes

They’re all over his campaign and writing the party platform. He’s too fucking lazy to be involved in the details but ofc he knows them.

1 Like

I was going to say, it’s definitely true that he knows nothing about Project 2025, just like he knows nothing about Barron’s interests and hobbies.

6 Likes

His SuperPAC sure is spending a lot on something he claims he doesn’t know anything about

2 Likes

“I know nothing about Project 2025.”

9 Likes

Tbf it very well might be the first he’s heard of it given how few shits he gives about anything outside of golfing, rallies, and rage tweeting. He sure as fuck won’t do anything to stop it from happening when he wins.

He’s pretty much a useful idiot to the worst parts of the conservative movement because he will rubber stamp the craziest shit they can get through congress.

3 Likes

He doesn’t like anybody grifting on his turf unless he gets a cut. He’s fine with whatever shit as long as it benefits him.

1 Like

Except project 2025 is essentially the “make trump a permanent dictator” program so if he was to care about anything it would be that.

Well sure but I’m not ruling out that he’s blissfully ignorant of it. I think he knows if he wins he’s a dictator and probably isn’t concerned with trivialities like the actual mechanics or what the code names are.

1 Like

i may or may not agree with everything those people are doing but i wish them well!

1 Like

Trump: “The meanest and most vicious Interviewer out there is George Slopadopoulos…”

Sorry, I laughed.

6 Likes

Saw a bit of this at the gym, FFS someone please tell Grandpa Joe to not keep his mouth open when he’s listening. Give him a Werther’s or something.

2 Likes

Lmao

https://x.com/hugolowell/status/1809604774423138564?s=46

1 Like

Paging iron81s clown ass

1 Like

Gonna be a tough one to decide if he was doing official acts during a time when he wasn’t president

1 Like

they’re literally going to argue that putting the classified docs in the “move to maralago” box before he moved out of the white house is an official act and cannon is gonna be like “yeah checks out”

1 Like

What about the obstruction charges that occurred months after he left office?

I agree now that it’s clear the SC is willing to aid and abet his crimes, the chance for accountability on anything is almost nil

1 Like