Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

Im with Viridian, hard over chewey Spree all day

2 Likes

We need to get AI to sort out that shit.

Trump generally looks tired and beaten down.

2 Likes

Isn’t all just a pee tape metaphor?

2 Likes

Or a water main burst

Just great, now you hung the jury

1 Like

I don’t think anyone can know what verdict will be reached, but I don’t look at anything so far as being bad. It’s good that they’re going over Pecker’s testimony who I believe was the prosecution’s star witness? And I don’t consider wanting clarification on this part of the jury instructions regarding what can be inferred to be bad either. But then, I’m a sweet summer child

This. Oh to go back to 2016 when I honestly believed the access Hollywood tape was his end. Now I’m pretty sure they could find tapes of him saying all the racist shit and the polls don’t move at all.

1 Like

10 Likes

So let’s say the jury is indeed hung. Do we see them aggressively re-try right away? Is there a chance they just go “ah, well, nevertheless, maybe we’ll get back to it someday?”

I guess part of that would depend on whether it’s 11-1 with one idiot holdout, or something much more murky with 3+ not guilty votes that couldn’t be swayed.

His polls would probably go up. People are voting for him BECAUSE he is racist.

The Fugitive but Jack not Dr Richard Kimble.

I doubt they will retry. The crime isn’t serious enough to waste the resources if they couldn’t get a jury here. It certainly won’t go again before the election no matter what.

1 Like

Not reason but assume this means he will get street cred and get the rap vote.

5 Likes

One talking head yesterday said it was a serious problem that the jury instructions weren’t public. But they are

No word on whether the Gorilla Channel is available

4 Likes

This is an official Biden account, right? I don’t think this story will matter much but at least he’s in there punching.

https://x.com/BidenHQ/status/1796224077658509436

1 Like

I consider this almost like jail. I definitely wouldn’t wanna be stuffed in a room like that every day tv or not