Convicted felon Donald J. Trump thread XXX: Hawk Loomah

I officially have no idea what’s going to happen.

According to this site Bovada has yes on Trump guilty at -260. Some other site has -300.

1 Like

I think even maga dudes when in this situation are going to deduce trump is guilty ¯_(ツ)_/¯

You can still get a good price on a no conviction here 2.33 to 1.
It was 4 to 1 earlier this month.

Ya, unless they are hardcore trumpers that go to rallies and post on the donald or whatever even your run of the mill trump voters in a room with non trumpers who are respectful will probably be pressured to vote guilty when the evidence is strong.

1 Like

The good thing is Trump supporters tend to be very easily swayed by good ideas and never dig in and double down!

2 Likes

I should just go bet the no there obviously. Wasn’t trying to angle you. I just think the NO, if it includes hung jury is fairly likely.

5 Likes

Lockkkk himmmmm upppppp!

I agree and should figure out a way for me to bet on Bovada, I’m stunned by those odds tbh.

1 Like

Commentators saying juries don’t get a trial transcript while they deliberate. Seems crazy.

In Texas, jurors are not allowed to take notes during trials

1 Like

In New York earlier this year we were told note-taking was not allowed. I was rather surprised.

Is that the same as saying they can’t get testimony read back to them?

Pretty sure they can if they remember it. Just no notes.

Any MAGA jurors who cause a hung jury should be subjected to maximum social media vigilantism.

What’s the reason for this? Seems stupid.

I’ve heard judges don’t want jurors to weigh certain evidence more heavily.

I’m having trouble seeing how note taking have an effect on that.

They must have access to exhibits or transcripts in case people disagree about what evidence was presented, right?